1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

2. @Alex_Al as promised.
    Checking in for another successful week.
    Day 36 of our new duel.
    Many could think that the 143 days of the last duel are still far.
    But I see them getting closer, don't you? ;)
    How are you doing my dear friend? I am doing really good. Hope you too.

3. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Not sure how many days but I PM'd today. I think i have over a week. But honestly that was a huge win. I didn't fist fight PM, im starting to be aware of PM and why i do it. Keep your head up. I think i got it this time.

After i eat trick is not go on the couch, where i my body i used to PM. Brings back negative energy. Being aware of how i feel and understanding my emotions.

I had 10 solid days.

4. JeanCarl88

JeanCarl88 Fapstronaut

5. Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  6. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

7. Shadow™輝ツ

Shadow™輝ツ Fapstronaut

My Journal
  8. Pedro.Conquers

Day 1

i shall sit above the storm, pull the strings and watch the civilians kill themselves.

9. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 474!
    Well feeling pretty good. Just one and only temptation these days... Curiosity!!!
    Means i think "what if i try to M? Or if i watch for a sec P? What will happen after all these days? Maybe i ll be ok then cause now i m pretty sure that i m secure"
    Although i m sure that this is a big lie and would be a bigger mistake.
    Curiosity never help anyone. I have try it so many years and I don't like what i have been, instead i m thankful to God for what i have became.
    Peace with you brother.
    P.S. maybe curiosity is the last temptation! We will see...

10. Pedro.Conquers

Theres nothing wrong with curiosity but that isn't curiosity. Its your mind making excuses to fall back into the same negative pattern.

11. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Maybe it's both. Excuses plus a little bit of curiosity. Of course there is productive curiosity. But clearly i m not talking about it. But like walking in thin ice.
    Truth is when i confession it, my mind get clear. Today is a beautiful day without any desire to try. Not even thinking about it. Well maybe this happen to be more humble and become more stable.
    Thanks for supporting me guys.

12. I’m finally back! Feels good to be home.
    @primordial-saiyan I’m ready to be set up for a duel if anyone is open and willing to fight.

While I was gone I learned some things about myself. The first one is that I used to be easily worried about things like what people thought of me. For the past 2 weeks I’ve been focusing on letting go and just not caring about that. Because of that vanity is less of a problem for me now. Bruce Lee’s talk about being like water is something that is sitting well with me and for me, being carefree like that helps me to be more at peace.

The second thing is I focused too much on was the future and spending my time either worrying or thinking about what I’m going to do later. The problem with that way of thinking is that I wasn’t in the present moment. Think about it this way: say you have an event your really excited about and you can’t wait for. You spend all week thinking about that thing in thefuture. What happens when the event is happening? Your think about what you’ll do afterwards because you’ve trained your mind not to enjoy what’s happening infront of you. The thing in the future will come, but you also need to enjoy what is happening now.

You want to focus on and enjoy today, so that when tomorrow becomes today, you can enjoy that too.

13. Coming back to see two OGs retire is a little bittersweet but also inspiring. So far all I’ve been are other’s warm ups but I’m determined to change that. My goal is to surpass you two. I want to get to the level of @fg4795, @Alex_Al and others like them in these Duels and ultimately beat this addition while I’m still young. I wish you luck on your new journeys.

14. @bellator de Christi We here .

Protector of the duels , holder of his ground .

Once you say you wanna go somewhere , better go . You gonna pass me ? Try . Love .

15. To surpass others you must surpass your own limits. Good luck

16. _Just_For_PRJ_

_Just_For_PRJ_ Fapstronaut

Yes man. I am in

Anybody who is with me I am on day 46.. :emoji_dizzy::emoji_fire::emoji_feet:

17. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

18. Pedro.Conquers

Keyword: Confession

Congratulations on your time sir! Its absolutely amazing and inspiring!