1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Jealousy

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Candeeiro, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Candeeiro

Candeeiro Fapstronaut

Hello guys.
    So, I was in a Long term relationship that ended due to toxicity.
    I was really a nice guy, and didn't understand the situation or stand up for myself, untill it was too late and damage was already done.
    In the later stages of that relationship I would get jealous of my gf spending time with her female friends while pretending to be occupied to be with me.

So, aside from that I was really never jealous even when related to other male friends she had.

Recently, I've met a new girl and we're dating and I'm still feeling a few feelings of jealously I've started to feel in the last relationship.
    I don't show it because I know it's dumb, but I feel it and I don't like myself when it happens.

I welcome any type of help.. Thanks!

portfree likes this.
  2. neverpolitcallycorrect

neverpolitcallycorrect Fapstronaut

Use your old relationship as learning tool, work on your insecuritys what is it that your jealous about?

Supination and Candeeiro like this.
  3. Candeeiro

Candeeiro Fapstronaut

Thank you for the reply!
    Well, yesterday I exposed my problem to my girl, I told her I was not comfortable on starting a relationship if I was only going to see her 1 or 2 times a week.
    That happened to me in the last relationship and I really saw what it did to both of us, mainly because we didn't live experiences aside from online.

I'm jealous because it makes me think "okay, this shit repeats it self"

4. neverpolitcallycorrect

neverpolitcallycorrect Fapstronaut

Telling her you want to see her alot more than 2 times peer week seems pushy and in the eyes of women clingy . Especialy at the start of a relationship thats the pattern there ,1 or 2 times a week is MORE THAN ENOUGH AT THE START OF A RELATIONSHIP. Even though you would like to see her more it actully scares them off doing that find a hobby or something else to do with you life dont build your life around 1 women , good luck