1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE INTERSTELLAR CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by hoping_cannon, Jul 15, 2020.

1. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

You're not hopeless. You made it here to experience a great life. It happens to everyone in this field...that's the part of dopamine which tricks us to relapse. We introduced our brain such dopamine release by PMO at regular intervals before. So we must break the chain. And it will trick us in all angles but we have to careful and focus on path. Try to use NoFap emergency section whenever you feel any urge.
    Good luck!

Henryforward, MarioVargas and thikk like this.
  2. hoping_cannon

Day 1 completed successfully. Let's go....

Henryforward, MarioVargas and thikk like this.
  3. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 9

Almost back to finding co-ordinates. I have been having a lot of PMO dreams night after night, but I have managed to stay clean for over a week, so hopefully the dreams go away soon so that I can focus more. Have had an erection on and off this morning with the urge to masturbate, but I have not and I do not intend to either. So I am just uncomfortable as I sit here.

Best,
    Mathman1994

4. HeadlessKnight

HeadlessKnight Fapstronaut

I would like to join the challenge, I'm a farmer at day 2, hoping at least to enter Gargantua (day 90)

5. Day 56

upload_2020-10-7_6-8-4.png

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2020
    Henryforward and hoping_cannon like this.
  6. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Check in!
    We keep going. Careful, Humble.
    Stay aware folks!

7. hoping_cannon

Welcome Aboard!

8. Day 57

upload_2020-10-8_4-41-7.png

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2020
  9. Allright start me back at farmer. I made it to day 50 and I watched some videos I didn't fap though however I think viewing is just as bad as edging so I've decided to start from day one. I want to be totally free from this and if that means starting again so be it. Keep walking friends and remember if you open something you shouldn't you can always close it. Just because you looked doesn't mean you should relapse. I'm at peace with this and by the grace of God I will never look at p again. Life has already gotten so much better so trust me you deserve to be clean. :)

10. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

49 Days on this Journey. 1 Day away from that desolate heck hole of Dr. Mann's. Let's hope he's put the kettle on for us.

Thank you to @MarioVargas for the continued motivational posts. There's every chance I will see something that will click with me and I want to try.

@Henryforward Really appreciate your honesty, you looked, didn't touch but knew you'd crossed the line. The only reason I don't even look anymore is that PMO is an indivisible unit. For me there is no separating one from the other because it all leads on to the next thing. Cause and effect.

@thinking_differently, keep fighting the good fight, we need you to stay strong!

@HeadlessKnight welcome to this challenge, we all started as farmers.

@MathMan, you're doing good. Part of this is just getting comfortable with discomfort. Can relate on the dreams, been having some fantastic dreams just lately. some wet unwet as well. Just brain recalibrating itself to the new levels of dopamine.

@hoping_cannon Welcome back Farmer, we hope to have you off the dust bowl soon. Thank you for this challenge which is helping so many people...

Stronger together all.

11. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

That’s great man!

Indeed, we are stronger together.
    @hoping_cannon is a Wonderfully kind Host. This challenge is one of the few that have really helped me get my journey started.

Stay aware, stay strong!

Check in!

12. YYY

YYY Fapstronaut

Hi again. This is my third day. I am farmer, still.

13. We walk together this time my friend. :)

14. hoping_cannon

Appreciate your efforts and I know you will come back stronger than before. We will do this together. :)

15. hoping_cannon

It's my pleasure to create this challenge my friend.
    Stay strong!

16. hoping_cannon

Thanks buddy! It means a lot :)

17. hoping_cannon

Just 2 more days or just 48 hrs to catch the Drone.
    Stay strong!

18. Falcon 003

Falcon 003 Fapstronaut

I am going to find the co-ordinates for NASA

DAY:7