1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. I hit a familiar setback at 24 days. I relapsed, again. Within days of sex with my wife, again. I need to make changes...

I was glad I found this challenge. It did motivate me to reach 30+ days but for now I think I will stop reporting here. If you see me in the future, I'll be on other forum threads. Good luck to all. Brohken Compass - out.

2. 7/90 - First time I've made it a full week in quite a while.

BurgerChamp, Theto and Jefe Rojo like this.
  3. Right on, brother. Keep rocking it.

4. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

5. Way to go man! Congrats on getting some good mileage under your belt. 30 days is right around the corner!!

6. Thanks! It’s been a while so it’s good to be able to report some success.

7. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Day 26/42

More than a half now

8. Fell to the same old pitfall of staying in bed too long this morning, letting imagination/fantasies get the best of me. On to another fight. Here's to another attempt

9. Sorry brother. Commit yourself to change this “same old pitfall”. Don’t fall for the same trap again. I know you can make small changes to get better results. Don’t get down on yourself. Learn from this and succeed!

ReclaimingMyDestiny likes this.
  10. 5/99 - Feeling optimistic :)

11. 22/25
    I'm so close but my journey has just now begun.

control your life and Jefe Rojo like this.
  12. Nice work!

13. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

check in thursday
    1/403

NICEDUDE likes this.