1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

55/60.... Less than a week to go. This will be a big milestone for me. Then after that I can work on the 90 days

Selfimproving and dandausa like this.
  2. Brahmacharya_UK

Hey man, you gotta remember it is the chaser effect that you're feeling when you relapse in quick succession. You have "Tasted" PMO and want more because it's fresh in your mind.

because you are serious about NoFap (You wouldn't be on this forum otherwise), you have abstain for at least a couple of weeks to lessen that chaser effect and get over this bump.

Please man we need you to stay strong and get through this. Imagine how great you'll feel after the 60 days!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    Selfimproving and dandausa like this.
  3. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

Day 57/60. Better day yesterday.

4. planters1987

planters1987 Fapstronaut

5. Selfimproving

Selfimproving Fapstronaut

Thank you for this!! I needed this. Btw im not a man lol

dandausa and Brahmacharya_UK like this.
  6. Brahmacharya_UK

@dandausa @planters1987 Hey right with you guys and so close to the end. me and dan three days from end, planters only 1 week. We have all come so far and soon we will cross the finish line and get our 60 day key rings (Or virtual equivalent).
    I already joined the 90 day challenge and 365 day challenge, I think I need to find an intermediate challenge as well.

great work team
    t.me/NoFapBand

dandausa likes this.
  7. Brahmacharya_UK

note to self SELFIMPROVING IS NOT A MAN!!! sorry, my preconceptions that this is a male dominated problem have been challenged.

Thanks for the feedback about my advice, I try to help as much as I can though don't have a deep understanding of psychology

dandausa and Selfimproving like this.
  8. Selfimproving

No problem haha i feel alone in this too i guess it’s a more male problem.. your Motivation helped me not to feel so alone so thank you very much

dandausa likes this.
  9. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

I've heard 30% of women struggle with this. I just think there's more shame for women attached to it. :-(

@Brahmacharya_UK You could try the travel challenge. They are 10 day blocks. Then you visit a country. I'm planning to start the 90 day challenge as well here in a couple days!

Day 58/60. Woohoo!!

Selfimproving likes this.
  10. Selfimproving

Definetely more shameful for woman.So proud of you 2 days to go for you !! Day 02/60

dandausa likes this.
  11. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

Day 59/60. Day 60 today.

Selfimproving likes this.
  12. Selfimproving

Day 2/60 for me and it goes good

My Best self and dandausa like this.
  13. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

Day 60/60! This has been good. Thank you for being in the battle with me the past 60 days my friends! I'm going to head over to the 90 day challenge now. :)

Selfimproving and My Best self like this.
  14. planters1987

planters1987 Fapstronaut