1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Woke up last night beating my meat (wtf)

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Sep 18, 2020.

1. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

I was having a dream. yeah it was hard to stop jerking off once I started jacking off. I woke up and I said to myself, am I really jacking off? Then I noticed my hand was on my penis and I was jacking off. It was surreal!

Venkat19 and WOODROW like this.
  2. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

3. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Hi there ! These dreams we get --can be alarming. Can be disturbing especially if we are trying to do our best
    I have had a few episodes, I would be driving in my Jeep wrangler. I live on a street with speed bumps. One way street. Well I did my best to not let the speed bumps to cause me to jerk off while driving. The vibrations went through my driver's seat.

But when I got To main road, there it went...had an O
    ONE time just sitting in my Jeep in a rest stop minding own business--just used men's room---bingo--it was nite---no erection--there in my Jeep--had an O...I am a religious man..
    There was a truck in parking lot at rest stop that had trouble getting started---the sound of the engine+the thought of driver pumping on gas pedel---I think that triggered the whole matter..
    So now I have to be carefull when I go down the road here. Surreal to me too when this happens! I hope I do ok on my to church later.

4. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

I
    I have not had a dream recently like yours
    It can be surreal indeed if I wake up with my hand on penis ,+jerking off

Venkat19 likes this.
  5. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

I like yourreply..!amazing that could a
    Amazing how you stop having. An O--especially in a sleepy state.

6. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

With respect, I ask you if you don't mind. While driving or maybe doing gymn excercises at home---all of a sudden--strong urges come out of the blue--some orgasms occur. When I am driving in my jeep on our bump NYC roads, vibrations from Jeep set off signals below the belt.. I do rather real good not to give into ejsculating...seems weird. Excercising at home doing lower body excercises---how carefull not to have an episode !!!

Venkat19 likes this.
  7. 5adn8m8

5adn8m8 Fapstronaut

yeah buddy, that's the one. I hope you like it as much as I did.

zilogZ80 likes this.
  8. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Hi ! Doing well today ? Just sitting here in my Jeep with some coffee

zilogZ80 likes this.
  9. 5adn8m8

5adn8m8 Fapstronaut

Glad to hear that. It's not only about addiction. The book helps you to cultivate healthy habits and replace them with negative ones. It helps you to manage anxiety and be more aware of your habits and behavior in general.

zilogZ80 likes this.
  10. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Nice response thank you

11. After 7-8 days wet dreams occurs as for myself, man it's so hard to self control

WOODROW and Venkat19 like this.
  12. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

I don't get nocturnal emissions. I know what you mean. With consistent prayer and Bible study and staying busy--i do well.

13. Venkat19

Venkat19 Fapstronaut

I found myself in this very state last night! I was horny! I was hard and I was unable to control myself. I remember having a hot dream. When I woke up, my hand was on my P and jerking it as if my life depended o it!

Needless to say, I relapsed!

All started because of me peeking at nudes last evening. Guys and gals, stay away from peeking, at all costs!

TudoBem23 likes this.
  14. How are your guys progress on this terrible activity? It's been happening to me days in a row. I know I shouldn't feel bad because I am not aware of it but I just want to live the rest of my life free from masturbation. My best days are when this shit does not happen. The longest streak I have had without sexsomnia(this wake up beating meat thing) is 119 days. I sleep naked so this makes it worse, I may have to wear boxers now....

15. Can't pass 7 days without waking up horny as hell during the night, it's so hard Idk what to do

16. Curious, do you end up finishing(Orgasm)? Because its always ending up an orgasm, I'll get lucky if I wake up realizing it and stopping it but its usually too late.

17. Can't stop it so I end up orgasming. It's because I go to sleep with sexual thoughts

WOODROW likes this.
  18. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Hi Venkat, yes we must keep custody of our eyes during the day. I make it a habit during the day to pray and read Holy Bible. Dwelling on pure things so important. When I go to gymn, I do see some rather nicely built guys excercising but I keep my mind on other isssues---same thing when I am driving. I don't deny that I have strong urges to have orgasms ..but I keep my mind on other things. Prayer before bedtime helps....in college we had chapel @9:00 PM---so I keep up that nifty practice.

Venkat19 likes this.
  19. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Hi Tudobem, you said it. What goes on in our heads during the day affects our sleep. Before bedtime, I spend time with a good book, drink some warm almond milk or herbal tea and read a portion from Holy Bible...
    This way my mind is settled and at rest.

TudoBem23 likes this.
  20. Not necessarily, I read before I go to bed too and the stuff I read is not sexual and it still happens to me.

TudoBem23 and WOODROW like this.