1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help (When i get erection pubes needle my tool)

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Oct 7, 2020.

1. When I think something sexual while lying down, I get an erection and my dick grows to such a point that pubic hairs needle my tool. I'm afraid it will give me pleasure when I have an erection because they needle the head area...To prevent this, I completely shaved the pubic hair, but it still needles my dick. So I could not sleep all night and I am quite anxious... What can I do in this case ?

2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I would grow your bush. But you could use conditioner on it so it is softer. This is not normally a problem, but you seem to have hair that is more abrasive. Pubic hair is usually soft. So, that is why using a conditioner on it may soften it a bit. :rolleyes:

3. Hi brother
    Normally, I shave my pubic hair once a week and I use razor. My pubes are very hard,even though they are small, they needle my tool like a cactus when i get erection.Also I think my underwear is causing this problem too.I wear a tight boxer brief and cause this I think my tool is pressing against my skin when I get an erection while lying down.Frankly, I feel guilty for this needling feeling because it can give me pleasure.I also tried wearing loose underwear, but when I wear them, I can have different problems. Man...

4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

What do you think about my suggestion of softening them?

5. Good advice, brother. But I should not shave them in order to follow your advice.I don't know if it works to apply conditioner to pubic hair that is too short to be seen.

6. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Well my advice is to stop shaving your pubes. Any hair that is cropped short will be tougher and more spikey. Try it bro.

7. Thank you for sharing this. I'm feeling less alone. So often I have struggled with underwear. Some are too snug and the constant pressure feels stimulating, other times I get an erection and the growth of my penis against the fabric can be far to pleasurable.

I have not had the pube problem. I get waxed about once a month. I'm definitely not an expert, but I think I have heard that shaving makes hairs grow back thicker, while waxing makes them grow back thinner and therefor softer. Maybe that's something you can look into?

8. Yes ,I've been fighting for a long time with my underwears. I can say these, tight boxer briefs can put pressure on the tool, but thus prevent an erection.Also erection takes short time, maybe this is an advantage of boxer briefs. On the other hand, loose underwear does not put pressure on the tool, but when you get erection the tool touches the fabric and this gives a strange feeling.Also yesterday, I wore my loose underwear instead of tight boxer brief to see what happens. And the fabric of the loose underwear didn't bother me.Usually it would bother me. I think the feeling of fabric can be underestimated. However, I will continue to wear a boxer brief for now, but occasional wearing loose underwear can help. The main source of the problem is our brain , It's pretty hard to be affected by normal things after being bombarded by P for years.When your fantasies fade, your tool becomes deactivated.So the key is rebooting the brain and stay away P and M. Maybe this can help you.

Yes maybe shaving cause hairs more sharper. Which product do you use exactly ?

+TenPercent likes this.
  9. Waxing can be done at home … but I get waxed at a salon.

10. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

It is a common myth. It has no effect at all, apparently.

Mo1989 likes this.
  11. @IGY Today, a friend of mine said that when you have sexual thoughts any contact is edging. Do you think that needling my tool by pubic hair, when I have an erection while lying down is an edging ? If I change my position, the way I lie down etc. I can get rid of this. What do you think about this brother ? Should I escape that needling feeling ? My good friend confused me :confused:.

12. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

If you can avoid sexual arousal - needling your dick - by changing your position that would be good.

Edging does not refer to "any contact". o_O See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edging_(sexual_practice)

I'm The Chosen One likes this.
  13. Mo1989

Mo1989 Fapstronaut

Grow it and use a softener like suggested by IGY. Or shave it with Gillette Mach 5 and wear loose Undies

I'm The Chosen One likes this.
  14. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

Guys I used to trim, shave and wax. Purposely wore underwear that enhanced my package and wore clothes that allowed VPL. Once I started recovery in SA and got on NoFap I could see what I was really doing. I started wearing tighty whities and went full animal bush. I finally settled on FTL and Bush and couldn’t be happier. I recently trimmed everything and it’s been a struggle all around. I regret doing it and wish I had left it alone. I have more urges to JO or PMO than I did before and I feel less confident.

15. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I do not know these abbreviations :confused:

16. ThePaladin

ThePaladin Fapstronaut

Maybe he means “Visible Panty Line“ and “Fruit of the Loom”?

I’m not sure why he’d use the first abbreviation, though, since even low rise men’s briefs or bikini briefs aren’t really panties in the technical sense. I think you have to actually wear women’s underwear to have a panty line.

17. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Haha, well it takes all sorts. :rolleyes:

ThePaladin and Ju@n like this.
  18. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

Guys sorry. VPL is visible Penis Line for guys.

ThePaladin and Ju@n like this.
  19. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

Not sure conditioner will work as well on pubes, since your head hair is different.

I'd use coconut oil to soften. You can use stuff from the grocery store, just make sure it's virgin organic. Works on all types of hair. Just don't get tempted to play your skin flute.

Ju@n and I'm The Chosen One like this.