1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. @Alex_Al time is still flying.
    50 days of our duel.
    I am improving. Had some bad news on work side, and on corona situation in my zone as well
    But I already passed through it.
    My lesson was learned. Hope also everyone else's.
    How about you? Hope you're doing wonderful.

2. ?

3. I challenge you to a duel

4. I agree .

5. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Well, been a while since I was here but I'm back. Haven't been in the greatest form recently but I'm trying to fix that today.

6. Nice to see you back. Are you ready for a duel with me or not?

7. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Feeling comfortable in the uncomfortable

8. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My brother @fg4795 , fight continues. So far everything is going normally. The truth is that I was tempted. I got close enough to a person who does not feel the same way about me. But I let thoughts and feelings overwhelm me. Big mistake. And I mean mainly because isn't interested in me this way. Emotion is emotion, but we must be both rational and practical. So after our meeting and contact, I was left alone. Those first hours when I got home were much more dangerous than I thought. I fought a lot. In fact, I was initially defeated, at least on the fantasy level. But until there. I didn't allow emotions to be vented in the wrong way. Because that's what it's all about. Wrong relaxation. In the aftermath I feel great inner satisfaction that I was able to perceive the danger relatively early, to avoid the worst and to turn this energy into something positive. All this didn't happen in one day. Well, this is the result of a persistent effort when you drive away frustration and don't stop fighting.
    Day 490!
    Ten days separate me from my half goal.
    Good strength to you my brother and the whole fellowship.

9. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Yeah, sure. Anyway, checking in.

10. Checking in. I had one urge yesterday but thankfully because of the circumstances I didn’t relapse. If I had been alone I think I would have. I need to fix my mindset and take it one day at a time.

11. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

12. Pedro.Conquers

It will come. I will reach my infinite potential.

13. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

I'm on my steak.
    Stay Strong Guys.

14. Checking in. No urges since the one I had on Wednesday.

15. @Alex_Al
    I am respecting my duties. Here I am for day 57 of our duel.
    Or better say, 57 days of our second journey as cofighter.
    I am doing good, still struggling finding a work-study opportunity, the crisis is real.
    but not giving up, on nofap I am doing really well.
    Approaching 2 months once again.
    How about you my friend?

16. Pedro.Conquers

Checking in. No need to react on our emotions. Sit and feel them.

17. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My brother and my co-fighter @fg4795
    Almost 2 months of our new duel! Wonderful!
    For me, as this journey goes on the greatest feeling I experience is that of inner satisfaction as well as relief. I also feel confident and sympathetic to everyone who is still fighting and being where I was for several years until I get to today. Nothing seemed easy and possible then. Maybe even after various failures it seemed utopian. But it is absolutely achievable and true. As long as you do not forget to get up after each fall and be ready to sacrifice. To sacrifice from your supposed freedom. That is, to be careful, in order to become truly free. Free from addictions. Throughout this fight I always remembered the phrase "All things to me are lawful, all 'but not all things do profit. All things to me are lawful but I will not be mastered by anything." of Saint Paul. I wish everyone good strength and courage. In the end, sooner or later the expected result will come. Have courage, have faith. Send everyone my love.
    Day 495!
    Just 5 days before 500 ;-)

18. Taran7

Taran7 Fapstronaut

Hello brothers.Just found out about this thread.Looks awesome!I am on day 8 with highest streak of 47.Soo...
    Anyone up for a duel?!

19. ToMMy.H

ToMMy.H Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123
    Hey man, I would love to join and battle someone. I found out that challenges are the best for me -> I reached my highest streak 40+ days while being in the september/october deathmatch.
    Now I am ready to get the NoFap train goin again.

@Taran7 I am up for one nasty battle! Lets fucking go! My highest streak was very similar to you, maybe couple days lower, it was 40+days. Now I am struggling to get to any reasonable streak, couldnt make it past 1week last 2weeks.