1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. GettinDry255

GettinDry255 Fapstronaut

2. Day 26. Have a good week guys. Stay strong.

3. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

Day 14. One more day till next power level!

4. coolbuddy26

coolbuddy26 Fapstronaut

5. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

@Against_the_demon_in_myself Yeah and the way you do it you start giving your energy and attention to the thoughts of chastity,generosity,temperance,humility,kindness,patience and faith that elevate you whilst simultaneously taking away your energy-attention from Demons in you-They are thoughts and feelings of lust,greed,gluttony,sloth,pride,envy,wrath and despair.You will see the results of your effort in everyday life.Keep faith and carry on,make the choice of what you want to give your attention -energy a second nature to you and...never give up.

6. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

7. SlayerofDarkness

SlayerofDarkness Fapstronaut

So, I am currently 3 weeks into Nofap. I'd read some real life sex stories on reddit for a while, and I felt aroused. I did not masturbate, but I had a wet dream from that. Is this a relapse, and should I restart my counter?

ELITE2BE likes this.
  8. Like the Usos, I'm on my Day 1 ish. I'm currently working on a coding project before bed.

ELITE2BE likes this.
  9. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

Clearly you have something for Piccolo my friend :D

On a more serious note though, congrats on a such paramount milestone! From here it’s an upwards trend my good brother. God bless.

10. SynapticMagic

SynapticMagic Fapstronaut

It's crazy to think I've made it this far. I've been creating a personal best every single day since Day 68. If you put in the work, things will eventually click. Just remember to put in the work!

11. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

Preach my brother! With that mindset you're a immovable mountain. Never let your guard down though, for this cardinal blunder is where many of those of excellence have had their imminent downfalls. Stay strong. Blessings are due.

12. Thedaveisdead

Thedaveisdead Fapstronaut

3 days to super saiyan , or, you can call me a false super saiyan.

ELITE2BE and benjito15 like this.
  13. benjito15

benjito15 Fapstronaut

Day 1- I know for sure that I can get three days, I finished my homework ahead of time and I still need to get better at time management but I think I’m getting there. I won’t fail not now!

14. Tony Corleone

Tony Corleone Fapstronaut

15. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut