1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Suicide

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 11, 2020.

1. EdwardHeavy

EdwardHeavy New Fapstronaut

Bro, it is not an exit. You should try to change everything you don't like and that's it

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  2. You need a change, man.

3. There's a saying. If you don't feel like praying, get on your knees, and you'll soon feel like praying. I've been guilty of waiting for change to happen to me, but sometime you have to seize on a moment of strength, or desperation, or motivation, and make the change happen. I've been forced to enjoy myself before, and once I let go of the resentment, it was good. Waiting for desire *is* the problem, or at least part of it.

4. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

i felt like this and i almost committed suicide. i thought that something was wrong in my mind but it did not. i discovered that my body did not work fine because of a hairloss drug i used to take called finasteride. finasteride wreaks havoc in the gut and brain. You should know that our gut and our microbiome is our real brain. Did something horrible happened to you or things just turned slowly so bad till the point you don't have a reason to wake up? Do you take medications? How do you eat?

5. Everything happens for a reason, believe me.

6. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Everything happens for a reason.