1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fourteen Steps Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Dec 15, 2019.

1. I'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope you can get a positive impact from the people here, again. I haven't been doing too well, either, to be honest.

2. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

Some hard urges kicking in today, but hopefully I will make it. Step 4 day 1!

Keep going bro!

Akeakua likes this.
  3. healmyself321

Step 4 day 3
    Was peeking today to be honest, without real need tho just started doing it randomly..didnt really fully relapse but still it wasnt necessary at all.I will keep going with this streak and focus on more important things and gonna complete the fifth step as well (in a row). Im getting tired of this shit, have other things to do.

Akeakua likes this.
  4. 9/12
    Steps: 11
    Relapsed: 0

keep fighting friends!

upload_2020-11-5_7-2-2.png

Akeakua and healmyself321 like this.
  5. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Fucked up yesterday. Miscalculated.
    Starting again for awareness.

Step 1 completed.
    Approaching Step 2

Akeakua likes this.
  6. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Step 2 completed.
    Here We go, step 3!

7. sunn

sunn Fapstronaut

My first step

8. 1/7

Tough times have continued.

Very good.

Akeakua, healmyself321 and sunn like this.
  9. healmyself321

Step 3 day 2, from now on when I cant handle the urge Im just gonna masturbate on my own (gonna go like this for 1,2 or 3 months) in order to break that po*n habit, last time I relapsed I did it and I didnt feel that bad at all, I wasnt washed up with 0 energy and I wasnt wasting my time, also I kinda feel less pressure of relapsing and Im not trying to peek at instagram. Definitely gonna try it out because last few years I was trying to break free going fully clean but didnt have that much success really so now Im switching lanes and heading to complete recovery step by step.

Akeakua likes this.
  10. Hard to believe but I made it through Level 10! (not factorial) It took me 2 whole months but who's counting.

I feel like I'm slowly regaining control of myself. It's a very tough fight and it's far from over but my resolve strengthens a tiny bit with every good move I make.

11. Well done. The next milestone will soon come.

Those factorials would be so motivating and practical. The next level only 11 times further! See you in a hundred thousand years.

Akeakua and Ghost in the Shell like this.
  12. healmyself321

Step 5 day 2, on my 6th or 7th day I started losing control so I just run to the bathroom and did as fast as possible, I didnt really feel too bad and I was able to control myself after that so I wasnt caught in the cycle. Situation is improving bit by bit for me and I hope you guys are doing even better!

Akeakua and thinking_differently like this.
  13. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

Day: 1
    Step: 1
    Resets: 0

14. Finally completed the step seven, which was my goal for the second round that I set who knows when. The standard was so far from the intended that I will continue.

Ghost in the Shell and Akeakua like this.
  15. Akeakua

Akeakua Fapstronaut

Day: 2
    Step: 1 + 1/2
    Resets: 0

16. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

Am I getting this right.
    1 - done
    2 - done
    reaching for rung 3, 1/3 of the way there.

The Great Safecracker likes this.
  17. stephanD

stephanD Fapstronaut

goal 1 total 1
    goal 2 total 3
    goal 3 total 6 - not quite there yet.

The Great Safecracker likes this.