1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Podcasts you like?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by JethroTull, Jul 10, 2015.

1. JethroTull

JethroTull Fapstronaut

Hey guys - I'm a huge podcast listener - was just wondering what sorts of things you like!

This American Life, Reply All, Radiolab and Startup are some of my favs!

What about you guys?

2. I listen to korey coleman on soundcloud.I have been a long time listener of his for about 8 years now.He had a former site called spill.com but now he has a new website called doubletoasted.com but he streams his audio for free on soundcloud.He and his crew do movie reviews,movie news,tv news,entertainment news and current affairs.There comedy is bit messed up at times but they are funny as shit.

JethroTull likes this.
  3. JethroTull

JethroTull Fapstronaut

I love those kinds of shows!! I'll check it out!

Do any Americans listen to wait wait don't tell me? I find the panels pretty hilarious on that.

The 1000 Water Fists likes this.
  4. Caveat Emptor

Caveat Emptor Distinguished Fapstronaut

I listen a bunch of podcasts. I really like NPR podcasts. Specifically Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me, This Anerican Life, Serial, Invisibilia, The TED Radio Hour, and Fresh Air.

I also like the Baldmove Network, which is group of podcasters that mainly do analysis and speculation on TV shows, but do other things as well. If you watch any modern TV dramas, you should check out baldmove.

Finally, I listen to Dodger Talk, the Angry Dodgers Fan Podcast, and Hollywood Babble-On.