1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Yay to the 60 days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by theCodingNerd, Dec 2, 2020.

1. theCodingNerd

theCodingNerd Fapstronaut

Hello! It has been a beautiful life so far!
    I want to get better though, in many aspects and this is a kick starter.

during the first month of NoFap, I was in Depression for no reason. (They call it as flat line period) and now, I feel better. I am doing this for a purpose, which I will tell in a year. I have control over libido.

during these days, I slipped sometimes0. But, did not relapse. when I felt that I slipped, I ran through the cold showers. and I was escaping from that trap.

I almost fell into a different habit - Tobacco. god why did this happen to me! dont ever try it guys. It makes you high at the very instant, but kills you inside slowly. I tried it twice in last week, but not going to use that ever.

Now, I suggest you all not to fap and have control.
    Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks!

2. Different Built

Different Built Fapstronaut

How long did your flatline last? What benefits are you experiencing now?

3. theCodingNerd

Flatline lasted like about 36 days from the day one of nofap.

I was on monk mode and slowly relaxed a bit- started looking friendly pics on insta.,
    My food style : occassionally eggs, but veg foods only. I dont smoke, I dont drink.
    I have never had sex.

Benefits -
    1. Smooth skin
    2. No dryness of skin
    3. Skin is tight and golden texture.
    4. Active mind, no fogginess, clear mind.
    5. Less tiredness or I can say more energy.
    6. Better sleep

Edit 1: I forgot to add : my body has a good odor that I like. It has been there after (nearly )20 days of NoFap. I felt so good one day that it was at its peak.

4. udreamer877

udreamer877 Fapstronaut

First of all, my hearty congratulations! :)
    It's such a good thing to want to change and a bliss to see those changes happening. Keep up the good work. And best of luck to you for the rest of your journey!
    And, do these changes only appear to people who were severely/badly addicted? Or can these positive changes be seen in people who recognized the addiction before it became too severe?
    I have read so many people posting about clear skin, thicker hair, better stamina and so on. But I always wondered what kind of addictive levels these people have come out of. I believe we all are fighting this demon in different degrees, aren't we?

theCodingNerd likes this.
  5. I'm on the road as you, sooner i'll be 60 days as well.

I once smoked tabacco, stuff is horrible! I smoked Cigar due to a Character in a famous videogame i used to like!

6. Different Built

was there anything in particular you did to decrease the length of the flatline?

7. Flatlineguy

Flatlineguy Fapstronaut

@theCodingNerd
    Cogratulation for your success
    Could you please tell us about yourself, masterbation frequency & addiction span

Keep the good work going

8. theCodingNerd

So true, I was a hardcore addict, and now on strict monk mode. To get better and experience best possible benefits, here is my suggestion:
    0. Dont do nofap to have sex. It is just to be done as a good life style
    1. Dont even look at woman with lust.
    1.1 Run away from woman. I must say, they have a great energy to attract, but if you show attraction, you will be in the same dimension forever. We have many other dimensions to explore.
    2. Dont look at woman, if possible.
    3. Try to focus on only one thing that you like to improve on. Just one thing, because for humans there is not concept of multi tasking/multi threading.

udreamer877 likes this.
  9. theCodingNerd

I'm 24,
    My frequency was 1 or 2 per day.
    Started watching so early, I dont even remember the age when I started.
    Thanks and all the very best!
    This forum has been so helpful!

10. theCodingNerd

Yes, I was controlling myself too much on social media. Key was not even to look at beautiful women, and I was having too much of work. I focused more on work there

11. theCodingNerd

Good one!

12. Different Built

Yes I try to do this as well just so my brain doesn’t even feel attraction to any women other than women in person anymore