1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

my problems seem bigger on Nofap

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Troels. L, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Troels. L

Troels. L Fapstronaut

I've been doing Nofap for less than a week now, and I have had loose bowl, it's like i'm more confronted with my problems which is a good thing, instead of numbing my problems with fapping, I go through a rough phase I find, most of the problems are going way back, but I just have not properly adressed them. I believe this is the path to a better version of myself, i'm tired of fapping my problems away so to speak. Today I've had a headache, it could be due to other things, not the best at keeping my sleeping patterns, but I also believe it's this change i'm going through

2. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Magnesium tablet before bedtime is very good...
    I spend time in prayer before bedtime..it quiet my mind...

3. locked boy nyc

locked boy nyc Fapstronaut

Addicts often blame all of their life problems on their addiction. My old roommate is a recovering alcoholic and when she was trying to recover but still drinking a lot, she thought that if she could only get that under control, then the rest of her issue, social issues, dating, financial, etc. would all go away too. One of the hardest parts about kicking a real addiction is that when it's gone, your problems are still there, and you have to actually face them rather than drowning them out.

4. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

I agree..that is what many people do. They don't deal with reality.

ThePeakWae likes this.
  5. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

Your problems arent actually bigger, they were always big to a degree that your subconcious hijacked addict brain prefered the easy way, this happens to me a lot when I try to start investing, I find it hard and I often feel like starting to fap if I find it "impossible", the trick is finding it possible, but accepting that it's a hard process and your addiction doesnt help you in your goals.

En?gma and WOODROW like this.
  6. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Can you explain what you mean by investing ?

7. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

Investing in my career, investing in learning more stuff, investing in assessment of how useful X app will be for me in the future, investing in coding, investing in my body shape, investing in stocks, etc... I even thought about investing in learning how to draw good to make a series of my own, my whole life is filled with investments I need to build up.

8. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

Also the biggest problem you may face in life is lack of self-sufficiency if you can fix that, you are safe.