1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BLACKDEWER

BLACKDEWER New Fapstronaut

I'm in, i've been relapsing too much all this time, but this callenge and its dynamics are very good !, put me in that board !

2. CrimsnBlade

CrimsnBlade Fapstronaut

3. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

4. Cartographer

Cartographer Fapstronaut

Day 23,

2 papers left! Keeping with the groove, but going to want to hit a good stride these next 3 days.

Thanks again NoFap community for your support!

5. lonercub

lonercub Fapstronaut

6. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

you did great my brother. now try to learn with the fall, correct the slip and carry on. Onward!!!! :)

7. bmcmanansmith

bmcmanansmith Fapstronaut

8. MyGodandMyAll27

MyGodandMyAll27 Fapstronaut

Day 51. I feel some much better so let's keep fighting the journey still continue

9. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

One more day my friends. Feeling pretty low today, broke my hard mode reboot by having sex with wife and today i feel nervous as hell and with brain fog. oh well :(. honestly i think hard mode is the best form of reboot, at least for the first months. i was feeling really well until i cave into sex. so i´m going to try again for another 90 days hard mode. i think is better to deal with the urges than to deal with the returning symphoms of pmo.

lot´s of downfalls today among the Fellowship. I hope everybody is allright. hang in there brothers and sisters.

Let´s welcome the new member of the Fellowship:

@BLACKDEWER

The following brothers have upgrade and reach places in Middle Earth. Congratulations!! :)

@belio123 - Uruk-Hai
    @jimmyanderson - Bree / Eriador

Let´s keep going Fellowship. Dark days are upon some of us, but new days will come, better days, i know it! One for all, and all for one.

[​IMG]

10. Caged_bird

Caged_bird Fapstronaut

Day 44
    Depression attack continues..
    From withdrawal I think as well as I m having a reason to b depressed..

Long story short : I realized the guy I was really into, was never into me and was not even the guy who I would like if I had known who he was at first..I had huge huge crush on him and fell for him without knowing him, I used to swim oceans for him.. Fighting with friends, giving up good stuff, messing grades and putting myself into this addiction and Ptsd.. In the end he never liked me .and I wasted 2 years of my life and multiple exam and heath and everything for a guy who had nothing for me and all along was just pretending to have feelings..
    Sucks
    So my withdrawal depression is amplified

Sign of healing Ya I know but it sucks
    What sucks most is that I got zero motivation to do anything.. To meditate, to clean my room to study to do any small thing.. This sucks

11. Cucurbito

Cucurbito Fapstronaut

12. archie.hill

archie.hill Fapstronaut

13. Ciceron

Ciceron Fapstronaut

Day 42.

St. Ignatius of Loyola, pray for us!

14. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in !
    Lust is sexual activity not for the sake of procreation but for the enjoyment received by stimulation of sexual organs and it doesn't matter if you do it with woman,man or with yourself it is slowly killing you, making you unable to function properly(especially sucks brain fog and damaged comprehension(it when you are unable to understand due to the brain damage).

15. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

Thanks again for your prayers Ciceron

16. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

Sounds to me you are already past half way to defeating your depression by accepting your reality - it takes some people 40+ years to get out of a toxic relationship because they never face the truth - well done sister - lean into your faith

17. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

Well done @Cartographer Fellow Hobbit!

[​IMG]

18. Ciceron

Ciceron Fapstronaut

Always! We can´t win this battle alone and only with our human strength.

This is more than stopping watching some videos on internet, or doing embarrassing things in the bathroom: in this we risk our soul and getting the eternal life of happiness or an eternal suffering. And we have important allies in all the Saints, who pray constantly for us.

Let us ask God for the grace to overcome this vice and save our soul and He will give it to us. The Virgin Mary intercedes for us.

RiseToGreatness and LuckyMan like this.
  19. Cartographer

Cartographer Fapstronaut

Keeping myself accountable,

Some heavy urges rolling in. Gonna take a quick lap and get back to papers. Just had a meditation. Still going strong!