1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Well, what the F is THIS?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Today I had a workout. Good one, I'd say. Coming back after having 2 rest days because of a fight.
    As I was finishing my workout with an abs excercise where I was holding kettlebell in my head and while laying on the floor swinging legs - there was something in front of my eyes. Like, steam.. Not even steam - more like smoke. At first I thought it was because of candle that was nearby, but soon realized - it wasn't because of it.
    I kept on doing my thing and once again - smoke! In front of my eyes. When I moved my head around and started looking other way - it was gone. As soon as I was just looking straight into ceiling - smoke appeared again. No smell, no taste - nothing. Just smoke.
    Has anyone experienced something similar to this?

blacklabel92 likes this.
  2. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Sounds like you need to focus on breathing more. I've never had this but I see stars all the time when I forget to breathe while doing a set. Exhale on the way up and inhale on the way down.

blacklabel92 and Enulv like this.
  3. TeresaPond

TeresaPond New Fapstronaut

Most likely it's from fatigue. It happens. You just need to take a few deep breaths.

4. I felt kind of good tho. I mean, my head did hurt because I got punched in face like 2 days prior, but I didn't feel too bad. I guess I should focus more on proper breathing.

blacklabel92 likes this.
  5. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Yeah i know what that his , i also have that time to time specially when i start fighting, my view was absolutely blurred with smoke or fog , fortunally when i rest, it goes well again and after some months i never had it again because i was used to the intensity of the training

I also have flies and that is different that is a degenerancy om your vitrium , i also have that, its not a very dangerous thing ,its quite harmfull and it dissapears over time , just be vigiliant

6. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Smoke?
    No floaters? Could be tiny floaters? Idk

blacklabel92 likes this.