1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Terrible leg cramp

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by blacklabel92, Dec 28, 2020.

1. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

Had terrible leg cramps last night in both legs mostly in the thigh area. Let me explain. I haven't ran for a few days so i went for an afternoon run. It was pretty cold outside but the sun was out so i ran shirtless with some shorts. Ran about an hour. When in got home i took a hot shower cooked up a healthy meal with siracha on top, i honestly ate more than i should have i was more than full as soon as i was done eating i hopped straight into bed and went on my phone. A few mins in I was laying on my back and suddenly the pain in my right thigh started happening so i moved my leg and it got worse. Like someone was putting a cheese grater to it. That lasted on my right thigh for a min then it went away then my left started hurting just like the left. It seemed like the more i moved the worse it hurt. Does anyone know what that was? Was it because i ate too mucj and hopped straight into bed not moving for awhile while on my phone. I also ate alot of siracha on my meal. Was it that? Need some answers. Thanks!

2. I have an unknown condition in my legs where every month or so I get excruciating pain in my outer thighs, feels like my muscles are tearing apart from the inside. These pains usually last around 3-4 days, sometimes its in one leg, sometimes both, sometimes it moves to my lower back and that really hurts, also the pains got way worse if I did any straining movements like bending down or taking a dump. What you described sounded a lot like mine, my theory is possibly it could be a pinched nerve or something, perhaps from not stretching good enough. The doctor told me when I was a kid it was from not stretching good enough while riding my bike, I thought he was full of crap but I am starting to think he could have been right.

blacklabel92 likes this.
  3. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

Thanks Keg, yeah i havent been stretching b4 or after my runs so that could be it. Thanks man!!

BravelyKegger likes this.
  4. No problem man, always stretch before any sort of workout, your body will break otherwise.

blacklabel92 likes this.
  5. n0tmynam3

n0tmynam3 Fapstronaut

I like that you used sriracha it's the best sauce

blacklabel92 likes this.
  6. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 4.53.04 PM.png