1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

2. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

Day 25. I had some pretty extreme urges today but I prevailed over them. Gotta keep moving forward!

3. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

Day 7...Feeling THE SURGE...

Sawamura, Kingfisher and DRAGON_ like this.
  4. Day 10

Not going g to lie, been getting strong urges to want to pmo tomorrow before the new year, but feel it won't be a good idea as it could just lead me to constantly relapsing after not doing it for 10 days. Will hopefully keep it up, but I do feel a lot of issues with will power.

5. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

Its not worth it...Even I had this thought today, "Let's PMO tomorrow, last day of 2020 will start a new streak from 1 JAN,2021...but within a moment this second voice told me, "No, Never going down that shithole again, if you FAP tomorrow you'll lose everything...you'll get attacked by brain fog, Chaser Effect and whatnot..." Going to make it till the end of the challenge no matter what...

6. Yeah my thoughts exactly, you get tempted then suddenly it all goes downhill till you try to build it up again, which will take too long suddenly I find want to go through that again.

7. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

It's this kind of energy and enthusiasm that I visit this site for. I too want to start 2021 already with a long streak and refuse to waste the energy away. There is too much at stake.

Our minds can be our worst enemy or our greatest friends - don't underestimate the power of a friendly mind.

8. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Checking in !
    Super tips followed:
    1)Meditate-done
    2)Eat healthy-done
    3)Training workout-done
    4)Read and study-done
    5)Focus on your career-working on it
    6)Take cold showers-done

BillyBobBoBoBo, Sawamura and DRAGON_ like this.
  9. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Day 125.

You are the driver, nobody else. The sooner you realize this the better off you will be and the faster you can get past the relapse phase.

10. Day 17...Ending this year on a good note:)

11. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

12. That’s a good mind set to go into to. Which I’m some what doing with the pmo, just wish I applied it with others like not over eating & not watching YouTube for long periods.

Best of luck on you’re endeavours mate.

Slider8 and DRAGON_ like this.
  13. Dharma117

Dharma117 Fapstronaut

Checking in.
    24 days here.
    Working on my meditation and studying.
    Healthy eating, working out and cold showers are a habit already. I do them almost daily.
    Meditation is one of the hard ones for me, but ive seen is also one of the most helpful and powerful.
    Keep Strong!

14. Day 16!

Had a nice walk this morning.

15. Way to go Dragon! I'm happy for you :)

Kingfisher and DRAGON_ like this.
  16. Day 53 checking in.
    I had a bit of a rough day yesterday.
    I was triggered by a random news article featuring some erotic drawings and had some difficulty with fantasy through the day.
    Just goes to show that we must stay vigilant and protect ourselves from PMO in any of its forms and subs.

Sawamura and Kingfisher like this.