1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The monkey king

The monkey king Fapstronaut

Day 4.
    Fuck this masturbation. This year is gonna a new year.

Mal oon and LastSurvivor like this.
  2. The monkey king

The monkey king Fapstronaut

Heyyyy..... It actually happens. The one and the only thing is to get over and move ahead. Just start the streak once again. You are not alone in the journey. There are a lot more ;)

Mal oon and kuroneko0108 like this.
  3. LastSurvivor

LastSurvivor Fapstronaut

Day 5/30.

Keep rocking!

Mal oon and Gorgeous Idiot like this.
  4. Gorgeous Idiot

Gorgeous Idiot Fapstronaut

5. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Hi Kuro Neko,

This is often a problem that befalls the Fapstronaut after he decides to "Take a peek" or "Fap only one time". It kind of puts him back into the whole mental headspace of PMO/Fap and all the associations.

Before this current streak I had over 100 days, I was doing everything right at the beginning of those days, but then I got complacent and stopped doing the helpful things because my brain "tricked me" into thinking that I am "Cured" of PMO...

I think there isn't such a thing as cured from PMO, PMO will always be an "option" for the addict - it will just become an option that he chooses not to engage in, on a minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day basis.

Because once he learns that manifesting his addiction, will only self-reinforce it, and put his soul in pain, then he becomes able to make strategies to side line the addiction. This can include, simply changing his scenery when thoughts of using happen.

It can mean putting this intense energy into something other than PMO. Have a "Baby", or give life to a project of your own that you can nurture and watch grow.

None of this stuff is at all easy in the slightest. If it were, then we would have many billions of Brahmachari in the world. The mere fact that you have joined the site means that you are in the less than ONE PERCENT of people that have even given Semen retention serious thought.

My head is unfortunately swimming with urges to download and view images and watch special interest videos. My "Chimp" (Lower self) wants this, but my "Human" knows that he must control the "Chimp" like the owner of a dog. See "Chimp Paradox".

There's a reason that they call it a "Practice", because we are all practicing. Keep practicing and it will make perfect. Falling into the trap is always possible, it's just the choices we make.

Try to have control over your mind - because all your actions originate in there. If your mind is constantly thinking of shortcuts to pleasure, then this will ultimately influence your actions.

Also, talk with other addicts. Try an SAA zoom group, or join a chat group and suggest doing some voice/video calls. You can physically meet people as well, (depending on whether you and they mutually agree that you are both willing to accept any perceived risks from a virus).

6. kuroneko0108

kuroneko0108 Fapstronaut

Nice motivation, thank you very much! :D

The monkey king likes this.
  7. kuroneko0108

kuroneko0108 Fapstronaut

thanks for the great advice. I will try to control my thoughts and I have also found a suitable psychiatrist to consult

Robsoon likes this.
  8. Everydayisday0

Everydayisday0 Fapstronaut

9. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

10. Day 3/30 complete, yeehaw.

@Gorgeous Idiot Hang in there; we've got your back. There's going to be struggle without a doubt, but that's also the only way there's going to be victory. Have you been exploring the site some more? Joining a group or an event challenge is a great way to mingle with experienced folks who know all the tips and tricks!

Christoph108 and Gorgeous Idiot like this.
  11. Black Duke

Black Duke Fapstronaut

12. Calypsong

Calypsong Fapstronaut

Checking in. Day 2/30. Dont give up just yet everyone, I'm with all of you. Ganbatte.

13. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

14. RaXaZ

RaXaZ Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 4 checking in

Christoph108 and Gorgeous Idiot like this.
  15. Calypsong

Calypsong Fapstronaut

You should put on the NoFap day counter pal, could be easily set up from your profile page if I remember correctly.

Christoph108 likes this.
  16. lemi_caution

lemi_caution Fapstronaut

Hi there, happy new-year. After relapsing from a 66-day streak of PM-free time, I 'm taking this challenge from scratch. I feel good about it. Never before had I managed to control my urges for so long. 0/30. See ya!

17. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

I have (through ducking and diving, and winging it) managed to attain a total of 30 days clean from this insidious beast. CHALLENGE COMPLETE.

Plus I have now transformed in all my other Challenges:

Interstellar - Diving into Wormhole
    Jōnin - Shinobi Challenge
    Oozaru - Super Saiyan Challenge

Onto the 60 day challenge next.

18. @chiever

@chiever Fapstronaut

Checking in..
    Day 2/30.
    congratulations my friend and all the best for your upcoming good days..

Christoph108 and Everydayisday0 like this.
  19. Gorgeous Idiot

@Gallade_Templar — thanks for the reply & words of encouragement. Yes, I've been taking a look around the site on my own but am open to any forums, groups and/or members you think might help.

Gallade_Templar and Christoph108 like this.
  20. Gorgeous Idiot