1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Alex Reboot

Alex Reboot Fapstronaut

2. DAY - 6/90 :emoji_heavy_check_mark:. No Cravings:emoji_sunglasses:. All Splendid:emoji_ok_hand:
    -- CIAO !! :emoji_punch:

3. Robsoon

Robsoon Fapstronaut

Thanks very much for sharing! It is encouragment indeed!

4. Robsoon

Robsoon Fapstronaut

Thanks @bromor appriciate your response. Definitely if drinking doesn't help with PMO addiction it is just better to stop for a while at least.

5. thefishman

thefishman Fapstronaut

really bad relapse. Was doing so well but urges got the better of me again. Starting over

6. locked boy nyc

locked boy nyc Fapstronaut

Day 4/90.

The urges.. ugh. I had crazy morning wood when I woke up that would NOT go away, and worked from home without many meetings, so it was a very challenging day. So far so good though! send strength..

7. 20/90. It's usually around this 2-3 week mark I have my biggest struggles. This time I'm determined to push through them. As the saying goes: "If not now, when?"

8. Mya

Mya Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Chiyu hou have totally got it mate. Keep strong keep focused keep fearless. What happened in the past attempts doesn't matter. You will overcome those time.

I normally falls apart at that 20-25 day mark too. I think as your body recovers these urges are in rhythmic cycles . Like for me arround day 10 mark then arround 2-3 week mark and so on

9. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

Day 6. Journal Entry. Daily Report.

The night before today, I decided to do a blood test in the morning. Now I was struggling to get out of bed and almost was too lazy to get up.
    Trying to make excuses, like, "I can do it another time". Or. "Maybe you don't need to do a blood test, because it is uncomfortable."
    But I got my ass out of bed in the last minute. Did the blood test. returned home.
    No cravings during the day. So I just watched Supernatural on Amazon Prime until now lol.
    I talked with my accountability partner. I was kinda down today, and I noticed it. It kinda was a drag to talk for me.
    But that's part of the journey. PMO abstinence is going to be a hell ride. And I actually feel ready to take it by the horns now.

So now that I am writing this. I am going to watch a little bit more Supernatural maybe. Maybe not.
    Will definitely do some breathing exercises and or play my vision tape + affirmation or do a visualization exercise before sleep.

See you tomorrow.

Take care.

10. Day 4/90

Once again, I felt some urges to relapse, but I managed to put them off.

11. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

DAY 2/90 Completed

12. Teutão

Teutão Fapstronaut

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

14. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

15. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 6/90. Ran, did a lot I wanted to today. Tomorrow will be another busy day earlier on, but I think I'll be able to relax a bit more in the afternoon. Meditation has helped a lot.

16. Rohit kumar chowdary

Rohit kumar chowdary Fapstronaut

17. Justin Etu

Justin Etu Fapstronaut

18. Justin Etu

Justin Etu Fapstronaut

19. Justin Etu

Justin Etu Fapstronaut

You've got this man. Come back stronger this time. Keep the end goal in mind which is to beat the addiction.

20. Day 3: missed Church this morning but owned up to it with humility and made the best of another sober day.