1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Been pmo binging so much since the start of this year, as feeling so stressed out & depressed recently & feel more terrible because of the pmoing. It gotten bad that I have been using my fleshlights & had to throw them away because they would of caused me more issues in the future. I want my situation to improve, I'm just struggling so much.

2. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

Day 0 completed,
    Day 1 starts,
    Hard Mode On

3. Day 27!
    Had first wet dream in this streak...It feels kinda gross but it's natural can't do anything about it.. I am now on my longest streak breaking the previous best of 26 days..:):)

4. I think it’s a combination of several factors over time. Not dealing with urges properly, slipping to p-subs, work stress, family stress, wet dream, chaser effect, and then moment of weakness.
    Also, I haven’t been coming to this community for a while, and I thought I was able to handle it alone. This makes me realize the benefits of this community and the importance of committing to the Nofap way of life every single day.

Day 1 completed.

5. MixerAwersome

Keep Going Up @DRAGON_ Hope you achieve Ultra Instinct

6. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

7. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

1 Day completed!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  8. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Count everyday and appreciate it. This will have a positive effect. By the way, congratulations.

9. Well done brother! You deserve this success!

10. Thank u everyone for their kind words. I love this community. Without u guys I wouldn't have reached where I am. Still it's a long way to go but we all will get out of this shit together..

Btw I found a really cool video. Be sure to check it out

11. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Its bad but you can overcome it. Don't binge.
    The truth is I was thinking you as a rival. Your streak was 1 day more than mine... So I was thinking okay lets add one more day to my streak, and it was helping. But no worries mate, you can start again.

12. Ur streak was great. Now u just have to get back up and do it again but better:)

13. Learn from the relapse and get back on track :).

14. MixerAwersome

awesome video man, it gave me a lot of energy just by watching it, thanks for sharing.

15. Day 2! As usual it feels like its been ages, but that ain't gonna stop me!

16. MixerAwersome