1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Dharma117

Dharma117 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, day 41 here. As im getting tye super powers back probably for the tenth time in my nofap journey I have to say to all you struggling with this warriors path to NOT SURRENDER.
    I always manage to get tricked and relapse and start over, but everytime i feel how my spirit hardens by resisting my primary instincts, everytime when i hit this point when results start to appear i realise it is worth it.
    To all you who havent reached a streak longer than 30 days or forgot about what im talking about i must say:
    IT IS WORTH IT, YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS. KEEP MOVING FORWARD.
    I wish you all the strength to become better everyday.

2. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

3. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

4. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

5. If it's depression that's making you suffer look into a book called Felling Great, by David Burns.

6. Day 10 completed.

I had some urges and fantasies late at night yesterday. I don't want or enjoy these anymore.
    It's like a psychopathic junkie lives in my head that literally only cares about getting his fix.
    He does not care about my health or other people that I hurt with this behavior.
    I want these connections in my brain, this sick "person" to die and leave me at peace.

No arousal (NO A) is my gospel, the way to go for me now:
    https://yourbrainrebalanced.com/for...ousal-method-celibacy-of-body-and-mind.14525/

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  7. Day 1

Feel very drained and don't feel as motivated to do most of my exercises recently, with me only doing my W.A.T.C.H protocol routine and a chest expander routine, which goes like this at the moment;

Did my W.A.T.C.H protocol with 2kg weights, to do 1 set of;

1.Alternating Dumbbell Curls (20 goal 60)

2.Alternating Reverse Dumbbell Curls (10 goal 60)

3.Alternating Crucifix Dumbbell Curls (10 goal 30)

4.Simultaneous Crucifix Dumbbell Curls(10 goal 30)

5.Standing Dumbbell Pectoral Fly’s (10 goal 30)

6.Alternating Dumbbell Presses (10 goal 30)

7.Alternating Dumbbell Front Raises (10 goal 30)

8.Simultaneous Arm Circles (10 goal 30)

9.Don't know the name of this, just that it was done by Al Treloar's. Where I had to stand fully strait up with my my arms fully reached out over my head in hammer position, to then (with my legs are fully locked straight when doing this) have my upper body bending over to 45 degrees with my dumbbells switching to over hand positiom then to go back up & then my hand position going back to hammer position.

A visual can be seen here on page 7

https://spartantraining.se/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/treloarscience.pdf

(10 goal 30)

10.Standing Rear Delt Flyes head on the bench (10 goal 30)

11.Dumbbell Wrist Circles 1 (Clockwise) (10 goal 30)

12.Dumbbell Wrist Circles 2 (Anti-clockwise) (10 goal 30)

13.Dumbbell Punching Movement (10 goal 30)

14.Dumbbell Good Morning Deadlift (q0 goal 30)

15.Dumbbell Shrugs (10 goal 30)

16.Dumbbell Crossovers (10 goal 30)

17.Dumbbell Side Bends (10 goal 30)

18.Simultaneous Dumbbell Back Extensions (10 goal 30)

19.Ski Ski Jumper (10 goal 30)

20.Calf Raises x 3 (20 x 3 = 60 debating weather to make it 30 each)

21.Toe Raises (60 out of 60)

22.Deep Knee Bend On Toes (10 goal 30)

23.Goblet squat (10 goal 30)

24.One Legged Squat (6 goal 6 getting lower 9 the squat)

25.Straight Legged Sit-Ups (10 goal 30)

26.Leg Raises Hyperextensions (10 goal 30)

27. Hyperestensions (10 goal 30)

28.One leg Push-Ups (10 on each leg, goal 30) Super set it with regular push-ups (10 goal 30)

https://www.roguefitness.com/theindex/article/sandows-special-chart-of-chest-expander-exercises
    10 reps each one with this this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/274548788082

Feeling quite exhausted and drain to try and attempt to add more to my routine than this at the moment & having a string urge to pmo, with using my to do list to stop me as I already clicked it.

8. justname

justname Fapstronaut

9. gilgames

gilgames Fapstronaut

lots of sexual images on my mind, hard to stop but i’m try to manage them... day 6 accomplished.

10. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

11. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

12. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

Ok day three! Woke up with a rageing boner! Lol Just touching it made me wanna relapse It was my day off! I made a list of some productive things to do and got out of the house! Part of my mission was to find a mate got this one chicks number. Could have maybe taken her on an instant date but I had too many things to do today. Talked to some other girls they all rejected me 1 out of five Anit bad I guess for someone as rusty as me lol Well getting ready to wind down. Day four is coming up next!

13. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

14. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

15. ClassicSea5012

ClassicSea5012 Fapstronaut

Just finished 30 days. I came extremely close to relapse a few days ago and I'm still getting back to normal. When I'm not overcome by lust, I'm listless and depressed, nothing seems fun or interesting at all. It seems like I've been in a fog for weeks now. Some days all I can do is tread water and spend the entire day watching youtube videos and playing video games, because nothing else seems worth doing and at least it gets my mind off other things. I can't get a full night's sleep most nights because I wake up aroused in the middle of the night and it takes hours for me to calm down. Some days I feel physically sick and have trouble eating.

I'm not discouraged though. Somehow, this is still all an improvement over the alternative. I am starting to realize that part of why this process has been so painful is because I still haven't let go of my lust, even if I am not fully indulging it. I have the mindset of someone who is enduring the lack of something pleasurable for a greater purpose, but the entire point of why I am abstaining from it is because it actually made me miserable instead. I miss the fleeting warmth I thought it gave me without remembering the lasting shame and unhappiness it left me with after. What do I feel like I'm missing out on, exactly?

I hope that I can get out of this rut soon and start to enjoy things again. I am kept going by the thought that if I'm this miserable without PMO, if PMO is the only thing that can make me feel any sort of joy, then there is no point to life anyway, so it's not like relapsing is going to make me feel any better even if I did do it. All in all though, I'm pretty happy with my progress so far - this is the furthest I've ever gotten, after trying unofficially for years and starting in earnest six months ago.

16. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut