1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 20.... Everything's fine. My sleep quota hai decreased. I feel fine even after only 6hrs of sleep. Earlier it was 8hr atleast and also I can now fall sleep whenever I want. Earlier it was hard to do so but I still need meditation to fall sleep.
    Well Its been more than 7 months trying hard NoFap mode so it's peak time to see some benefits.
    Let's see what can I get out of it in next 6 months.
    Looking forward to Oozaru level.

2. Relapsed yesterday and had a bit of a tumble, but now I'm ready to get back up! Day 0

3. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

4. Analyze your triggers brothers and sisters and learn from it. All the best!

5. Don't worry. U will get back up in no time fellow saiyan. I'm sure of that:)

6. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Yeah. We have a lot to fight for!

7. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

Don' worry, Get back up, we are in this together, you are going to be a super saiyan , don't give up.

8. Dharma117

Dharma117 Fapstronaut

9. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

To summarize:See no evil, Think no evil. This's true and this is the harder part of rebooting.

10. Day 2. Not too bad today, though feel really sluggish and not wanting to exercise straight away from bed.

Also seeing this is making me want to try out a Bullworker;

Also debating about getting a Nintendo switch for Ring Fit Adventure.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    Toni7 and Kingfisher like this.
  11. Great job bills. Now if u focus a bit more then chaser effect won't be able to catch u and u can get on a really good streak. I'm proud of u man coz I have seen ur struggle for getting out of that shit. Though u were getting caught up in PM but u never gave up. Good Job:):)

12. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Thanks brother!
    I have to!

13. Perfectly said: See no evil, think no evil.
    Learning to work with our minds skillfully, in a healthy way is indeed a grand challenge.

14. Day 36.
    A really tough day. Had a wet dream yesterday. It felt like it was totally real but then suddenly woke up and then I realised what it was. I panicked really hard. U never ever get hang of wet dreams(atleast not in my case). Then because of it had some very serious urges but managed myself. So yeah it was a really tough day. Just remember one things fellow saiyan. NEVER LET UR GUARD DOWN. :)

15. _Star_Platinum

_Star_Platinum Fapstronaut

Been relapsing like crazy but I put my pride to the side and I’m checking in on day 2 as a low class warrior! Let go further beyond!

16. Yeah I hope to keep it up.

17. gilgames

gilgames Fapstronaut

Hey guys!
    my 7th days is going away with success, i'm half the way to the next step!
    I feel happy because my daily routine has changed not only in the number of things i do, but in the way i feel my day.
    Every evening i go to bed and i think about what i will do the next day, end if i see there's too much freetime, i start thinking ''what should i do?''
    I have a lot of things to fix, to buy, to clean, to do, to read, to experiment.... and i try to full my day with nice things to do.
    i'm in a positive vibe and i hope it lasts.

Toni7, DRAGON_, Dharma117 and 4 others like this.