1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

Day 10. Really feeling the urge to be productive lately. It's great.
    One of the books that helped me was Can't Hurt Me. It showed my how much one can acomplish by simply toughening up and doing things.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  2. Checking in on Day 30 so I'm now an Oozaru. As I said before (more or less) -- although it's nice to have achieved this feat, it's key for me to keep myself focused and accountable for my actions. The goal of Super Saiyan isn't far now but in all honesty, it's not a big deal for me because I'm focused on sorting myself out and understanding more of how to defeat PMO. Sure, there's a little part of me that feels excited over these things (definitely my ego for the record, but it's just there to be dealt with) but I suppose it's because I'm looking at the bigger picture about my no-PMO journey.

I think it's because I've recognised that in order to let PMO go for good, I shouldn't just be thinking about how many days I've been doing in this no-PMO journey; it should also be about what I'm doing each day and what I'm learning. What will happen when I reach the other milestones, like 50; 100; 250; 500, even 1000? Well, as far as I know, it won't be much if I forget about the specific day I'm on.

At the end of the day, PMO is worthless. That's why we're all here: to quit.

3. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

Day four is over woke up late forgot to set my alarm clock. From there not muched happened. I was trying to get things done just didn’t have to motivation. I started to get frustrated but I did not give in to the temptation. I remember reading in the 48 laws of power that sometimes it’s what you don’t do that gives you power. I did however make it to the gym. I wasn’t going to let that down. Came back home got ready for work from there everything proceeded as normal. I did not make a sale though.

Toni7 and DRAGON_ like this.
  4. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

By David Goggins right? It’s a good book I read it too. I love the story of how he taped his shins up in his third hell week.

Toni7 and DRAGON_ like this.
  5. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

6. gilgames

gilgames Fapstronaut

Day 8 started with a healthy breakfast, my weight-lifting session and now i’m jumpin into shower... i will try a warm/cold intervals to start my journey because i’ve never had a complete cold shower (in winter)

7. bestperson433

bestperson433 Fapstronaut

Please join me to your group. I am also under rebooting. Please help me

8. gilgames

gilgames Fapstronaut

First semi-cold shower, i put the regulation in the middle between hot and cold... is not a freezing shower... but it was cold!
    a good start!

willingness_to_change and Toni7 like this.
  9. gilgames

gilgames Fapstronaut

if you mean join this super saiyan challenge group, i suggest you to read the first page of this thread, all the infos are there!
    welcome!!!

Toni7 likes this.
  10. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

I hit day 45 yesterday! Super Saiyan power level reached!
    [​IMG]

11. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Great work. Now you can ascend!

12. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

Why is it always when I approach the 7th day things go wrong...Saw a nsfw pic of a model and then went on viewing such pics for another half hour...Can someone help me how to control such 7th day urges? It's like there is a big damn spike in testosterone levels this day

13. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

Also how do I manage maintaining discipline in NOFAP in times of high tension levels like a huge exam is approaching now and I am damned tensed all day long, one things lead to another and it always ends in a reset.

14. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Well who knows.
    Try then when that 7 day comes. Let that day be full organised and disciplined. And do saiyan training in graviti room haha. So that energy are use well.

15. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Try to focuse on one thing. I have that problem to. When something come up. I go easy rute and relapse. And eventualu that becomes a way to deal with problems.
    But you need to stay strong and focused. When you have an exame try different metode. Try to wake up earlier and do things you have to and then study.

16. Day 37.
    Some mild urges nothing serious. A good day overall.:)
    Stay strong everyone. We all are in this together and we all will get out of this together;);)

17. Dharma117

Dharma117 Fapstronaut

Day 43. Its 1pm and just woke up.
    Im feeling very lonely