1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Dharma117

Dharma117 Fapstronaut

Thanks man!!
    have a nice day.

DRAGON_ likes this.
  2. gilgames

gilgames Fapstronaut

welcome!

3. gilgames

gilgames Fapstronaut

same, but i made my day anyway, in a sort of eco-mode, low battery! i hope tomorrow will be better

MixerAwersome likes this.
  4. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

Checking in. Day 48!

DRAGON_ likes this.
  5. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Hello brothers!

Just so you know I reset my global counter for failing personal criteria, ones that take my wife's perspective into account. I honor my wife's perspective, something that should have been there when we first got together. I let PMOing drive a wedge between us. So, I reap what I sowed.

For the guidelines set forth in this challenge, in all honesty, my streak continues. This is the 147th day I have been involved with this challenge.

If it is okay with everyone, I continue my DBZ counter from this day (147). I have not PMOed nor have I MOed. If you take my word, I will continue forth.

You are all much more capable than you can imagine! That imagination, however, becomes more real when you continue to master your life! Remember, every time you are about to relapse that you can do better! I believe in you all!

Onwards!

6. SlayerofDarkness

SlayerofDarkness Fapstronaut

My friend, I have wonderful news. I met a beautiful girl whom I liked a lot, and I arranged a first date with her. I held her hands a lot and gave her a warm embrace. Then, I told her to take her mask off and I kissed her on the lips. She liked it a lot. You were right good things do come true.

7. Yeah surely u can carry on

eagle rising likes this.
  8. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

Day 7 hard fight not because of not fapping just rejection and depression but good news is my associate at work set me up with a
    Date!

9. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

10. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

11. Keep going eagle and I hope you make great progress with your personal criteria as well!

eagle rising, justname and Kingfisher like this.
  12. Well done Slayer! I'm happy to hear such a warm romantic story!
    I hope it goes well for you two :)

13. Day 15 completed.
    I almost failed yesterday, as a combination of two powerful triggers sent me to a P site for a bit.
    Luckily I regained mindfulness and left without watching any videos.

Full report in post number 53 here:
    https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?t...mmunity-on-my-side.288245/page-3#post-2880424

I'm making a judgement call and keeping my streak. I'll continue on the NO PMO path and prove this choice right.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
  14. Dharma117

Dharma117 Fapstronaut

Relapsed after 46 days. Cant believe it. Dont know what to think. Im tired of myself.

15. Dharma117

Dharma117 Fapstronaut

I also have to say it wasn't worth it if it helps anyone. I just threw away the effort of 45 days in 5 minutes. Don't make the same mistake as I

16. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Your personal criteria didn't make you to break the rules of no P M and O so reset your counter back to 147 (to save yourself from trouble of updating your signature everyday) and try to simplify your thinking and your life, because it sounds like you made them over-complicated.

17. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

You tired of yourself because your thinking is wrong. If you quit PMO it's not for a streak, it is once and for all decision, there is no going back ever. It's like taking a red pill where your new awareness do not allow you to follow the old ways,where old one is like 'amputated part of you body' which is never to be used again. If your thinking is right it doesn't matter what day it is 0 or 10000 for days are only good for tracking your journey through recovery of your body and mind after you eliminated this addiction from your life and to show brothers the benefits and challenges during your way of clean and healthy life.

18. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

I tell you about benefits that appeared after day 65 for me - It's courage to follow through with your decisions, to speak out your mind, without cowardly overthinking the consequences of what you want to say,no matter the audience 1 or 1000s, it's courage to go to and try out the very limits of your perceived abilities.

19. justname

justname Fapstronaut

I made same mistake as you meny times, once relapsed after 49 days second time after 45, those are my longest streaks tho, most of my relapses in past is becouse even if i do a little slip up, for example fantasizing, i felt like i messed up something and then going fully PMO. On this streak i really don`t care if i do fantasizing and i realized, changing my mindset was very helpful, now i feel like i can go even 1000 days ^^

Slider8 likes this.