1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, I'm new

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by bromine, Jan 17, 2021.

1. bromine

bromine Fapstronaut

Hello there!

I am a student who normally doesn't like interacting in the social media, this is even my first time in a forum, and well it's because I'm after a good purpose. Have tried before the nofap and my record stood in 5 days. My head is kinda a mess and probably discipline in this little aspect can bring me somewhere, cause now I feel it is going nowhere or to something wrong.

The thing is that before the pandemic I used to go out of my house more often (like everyone) and well now it's complicated, but before this weird times I think I didn't have this problem of masturbation. For me staying at home always meant unproductive, relaxation, rest, and due to the link between this 2 concepts (home=relax) I fell into this undisciplined trouble.

My goal is to finish this month without a relapse, I need focus for my exams thus nofap.

2. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap!!!

bromine likes this.
  3. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

Welcome my man! The benefits sincerely outshine any of the future hardships it may bring, stay strong.

bromine likes this.
  4. Divine By Design

Divine By Design Fapstronaut

Good to see you here. Wishing you the best of luck in your journey!

bromine likes this.
  5. Welcome and best of wishes to you!

bromine likes this.
  6. intrepidsoul

intrepidsoul New Fapstronaut

best wishes...lets help each other...even i am trying to get ride of addiction

bromine likes this.
  7. bromine

bromine Fapstronaut

Thank you for your support. By now day 3 is going well, hope I can stay sharp before finishing exams.

8. You a student and you have your life ahead. Work hard every day without thinking of the result.

bromine likes this.
  9. MexFighter

MexFighter Fapstronaut

Hi, welcome.
    I really hope you can reach your first goal..
    My best advice? CONFESSION. Talk with someone about ur addcition. Also working out, eating healthy, putting blockers, avoiding junk food and get a new hobbie!
    Good luck!

bromine likes this.
  10. yammers-nf

yammers-nf Fapstronaut

Hi Bromine, welcome to NoFap! We are excited for your arrival and we hope we can provide you with some discipline in your life, particularly as you prepare for your University(?) exams.

Best of luck to you!

P.S. Congratulations on seven days abstained from PMO. That's tremendous!

bromine likes this.
  11. bromine

bromine Fapstronaut

Yes I'm preparing for university exams and I think the NoFap tactic is working out because I feel more motivated and with energy. In order to keep my streak I'm posting a journal in ages 20-24 so that I feel more determined to avoid PMO because that idea is still in my head. I hope I can reach day 21 and then see if my brain has reseted a bit in this terms.

yammers-nf likes this.
  12. yammers-nf

yammers-nf Fapstronaut

Excellent! Checking in the NoFap forums and documenting your goal progress is a suitable way of remaining accountable to your goal. I will take a look at your posts.

bromine likes this.