1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any ~1hr daily home/no equipment workouts (and weekly nutrition plans) you'd recommend to lose fat?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by FezMan76, Jan 30, 2021.

1. FezMan76

FezMan76 Fapstronaut

Hey guys!!!

I've been wondering if you could recommend me any good workouts for at-home training that require no to little equipment? All I have at home are an exercise mat, a pair of 5 lbs dumbbells, push-up grip bars, and those forearm squeezer things. I'm 5'8" and around 160 lbs., and I want to reach my objective of 150 lbs. in about a month or two(in no hurry). The winter weather has taken away many of the options that I'd normally choose as I can't exercise outside anymore, my home gym is closed, and my previous at-home workouts have been getting stale and gotten me unmotivated, so instead I'd like to do some simple yet effective stuff at home. Of course I'd want to combine this exercise routine with a well rounded diet so that I can reach my goal faster and live a healthier life.
    Any suggestions on both the exercise and the diet would be appreciated!!!

BillyBobBoBoBo likes this.
  2. whathaveidone88

whathaveidone88 Fapstronaut

Are you ready for this? | PULSE Program Day 0 - YouTube

I've been doing this weekly routine for almost two months and I really like it. It's interval training so the workouts are brief but intense. Not sure how effective they are for weight loss (I'm pretty thin already, so weight loss is not a goal of mine) but they're mostly simple exercises that require no equipment. They have great yoga and breathwork classes as well. Hope you find their channel helpful!

fredisthebes likes this.
  3. 5lb Dumbbells? Well my friend may I recommend this book that helped me get great results with weights less then that and using now;
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008C2MRUO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_WGYSG193S24JXQ60A5C5

It will give muscle building routine that old strong men use to do before lifting heavy weights to help build their old muscular physique. Which works well even without doing heavy weight lifting after, as what I am doing now.

I hope this suggestion helps you, as I feel it has helped me.

4. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Just finished a first week, really great programme, super quick intense and as hard as you want to make it. I'm out of shape so a bit achey but no risk of injury really, just go for it. Thanks for the rwcommendation.

StreetJesus305 likes this.
  5. Does these make you exhausted

6. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

It's only ten minutes a day, but it should leave you feeling absolutely exhausted if you do the exercises right and it is at an appropriate level for you. It isn't long enough to affect the rest of my day, though, and getting up ten minutes earlier is no issue at all. Into my second week and the aches are much reduced, just feel like my muscles are waking up and working better. Which probably means I should push myself a bit harder :)

7. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

Keep it simple to start. This routine is as basic as it gets but will get you moving. No equipment, simple moves. You can do it as your daily workout or your morning starter. Concentrate on form, don't worry about time. Try not to rest until the end of each circuit. The goal is to complete 100 reps of each exercise.

And make sure you eat good food.

Beginner:
    25 pushups
    25 situps
    2 5bodyweight squats
    Rest/meditate 2 minutes
    4 sets--no tome limit except rest. Can drop to 10 reps/5 sets if easier

Advanced:
    Same circuit but 50 reps/2 sets

Expert:
    100 reps/1 set

fredisthebes likes this.