1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. gilgames

gilgames Fapstronaut

Day 19 Checking in!
    These days i’m a bit sick, but i hope to regain my health soon because i cannot do my workouts...

2. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

Day 0 I fell sometimes it doesn’t seem worth it like I won’t be accepted because I doing some different from the norm. Like from a sales perspective I feel like I lose relatability

3. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

If you focus on how others see you there is no chance for growth, and this is not even specific to P.

If you don't have a deep and personal drive to stop watching P and stop PMOing, then, quite frankly, you aren't even in recovery. You are just going through the motions. You won't make it anywhere in giving up P. I am not trying to be harsh; I am only being straight with you. Am I suggesting that you should just stop trying? No. It is just that this any community that is focused on P recovery will not be fruitful for you. You will only lose time and energy.

I have learned that there is 100% no room for doubt in this recovery and the only way to recovery is to do it for yourself.

If you are not there you will not get anywhere.

Slider8 likes this.
  4. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Without sacrifices there is no victory and giving up on alcohol is just a small one for what you intend to accomplish.:)

5. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

6. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

... and yet it is a double edged sword. It may encourage and motivate you to show your best qualities because no one wants to be seen as weak,immoral failure, but when you are alone it's so much easier to do something shameful which you would never do if you would thing that all the people in the world are watching you at this very moment. Brothers, don't think you are alone, cos you never are. You are inseparable part of God and humanity and everything in the universe is connected even if you can't see how. And you can't see exactly because of this kind of alone and separate kind of thinking which is based in shame, sin and vices. This evil confines your consciousness and denies your birth right to be a part of everything. Stay strong in righteousness and you will never feel alone.

7. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

...well said! ...and just to add a bit:
    Don't see you journey to lead PMO free life as a streak, you quitted it once and for all , you are free from it from that very moment and don't believe anything else. As for the fight with urges -it's rather a lifetime battle than days and years ,although I suppose after few years clean we will appreciate this freedom so much more and it will become easier over time.

8. Aspect_16

Aspect_16 Fapstronaut

9. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

No, it is YOU and only you that confines your consciousness. It is how you react to what you have exposed yourself to. You made the choice to continue after your first video. There is no evil. There is just you, your mind, your body, and your life energy. There is no evil. If you believe there is evil you have something to blame every time you relapse. You lose anything that would make you the individual that you are. Everything that has happened "to you" is because of your actions, everything.

10. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

You ARE consciousness my brother(that is your true nature) which dreams of being the body.Everyone will wake up from this dream when they leave this body behind.
    ...and there is evil-It's all the harmful , hateful thoughts and believes you cling to feel yourself separate from others for the Good is in the thoughts and beliefs of unity, interconnectedness and love which are expanding you to your real unlimited size instead of being confined in I and me and mine.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
    eagle rising likes this.
  11. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Yes, the body confines your consciousness, absolutely. The body is only a part of your consciousness, it is not the whole. This is why first world western societies are completely lost in compulsions, they just focused on the body. So the underlying structure you and I see are the same, but the path we are taking are different.

Slider8 likes this.
  12. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

13. Day 51.
    Had some urges but managed to get through them.

MixerAwersome and eagle rising like this.
  14. gilgames

gilgames Fapstronaut

Day 20 is gone.
    i had to stay home to fully recover from vomit episodes i had last 2 days. it’s hard to stay at home because it’s easy to get triggered by loneliness, tv shows, junk food or internet, but i was strong enough to start a long house cleaning session, to be sure to have something to do...
    Now day 21 is starting over...

DRAGON_ likes this.
  15. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Day 159 checking in!

DRAGON_ and BammBan like this.
  16. Restarting again. Day 0.

DRAGON_ likes this.
  17. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 9/400. Lets go!

gilgames, eagle rising and DRAGON_ like this.
  18. I'm down to start a streak! Let's try to get to ssj and kick the urges down.

eagle rising and DRAGON_ like this.