1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

(CLOSED) Harry Potter and the Secrets of Nofap

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by im’possible, Dec 3, 2020.

Mischief?

Poll closed May 11, 2021.
  1. managed

25 vote(s)
    80.6%
  2. complete

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  3. ignored

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  1. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

I'm in. The hat sorted me to Ravenclaw, although my own preference was Huffelpuff !
    You Are 38% Ravenclaw, 31% Hufflepuff, 16% Gryffindor, and 15% Slytherin!

'You definitely belong in Ravenclaw, but you have a kindness that sets you apart from most. While some Ravenclaws can be seen as slightly haughty or intimidating, your Hufflepuff side means you are more approachable, and therefore have an easier time making friends. Despite your softness, you find it easy to detach yourself from emotional situations and give objective viewpoints, making you the perfect person to go to for advice.

Your slight compatibility with Gryffindor house hints at an underlying desire for adventure that may manifest itself in a love of travel or trying new things'

fg4795, princess.01 and im’possible like this.
  2. TheForsakeen

TheForsakeen Fapstronaut

You Are 35% Ravenclaw, 30% Gryffindor, 23% Slytherin, and 12% Hufflepuff!
    I am in.

fg4795, princess.01 and im’possible like this.
  3. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'll give you one more post to think. Because this is a life time choice. Think carefully and whisper it to the hat!

princess.01 and Aliman8 like this.
  4. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

This week result........

:emoji_wolf:Hufflepuff 16 points! 2nd

:emoji_eagle:Ravenclaw 21 points! 1st

:emoji_lion_face:Gryffindor 16 points! 2nd

:emoji_snake:Slytherin 12 points! 3rd

Ravenclaw continues to taking the lead. Few relapsed students in this week. Thanks for the honesty. But also don't give up and give another try. Until one day you unlocked the secrets.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    fg4795 and princess.01 like this.
  5. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    Hogwarts listen up!

Professor Kevin also handles the defense against the dark arse for the moment. He shows you how to handle the you know what. Fight or flight.

Defense Against the Dark Arse

6. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

The choice of the sorting hat is right for there are two sides of me the Hufflepuff side is more like a dream and aspiration as well as the side I was born at, but my journey through life made me to develop tremendous qualities of Ravenclaw and meditation I do every day is meant in part to reconcile these two sides of my nature.

fg4795, im’possible and princess.01 like this.
  7. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

I just stand my ground when dealing with problems neither running away nor rushing into it head on. And when it comes to fighting arts my choice is wing chun and chin-na although I dont mind a dirty move or going nuts if I think it will hit the spot.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
    princess.01 and fg4795 like this.
  8. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

I just realized behaving like a cow by running away from the big problems in my life temporarily dodging them by diving in to the not so important pursuits(competitive sports, baking,reading and studying mundane stuff)and vices (like Lust,Smoking, Gambling ,Alcohol ,Binge eating, internet,shopping, obsessive TV watching....you name it- guilty) which allowed me to forget about big issues day after day only to find out that my problems do get bigger over all the time I was dodging them.It's sad but at the same time it is truth and encouragement, the perspective to work with.

9. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

You'll be fine. I'm sure you aren't alone on these things. Keep fighting!

princess.01, Aliman8 and fg4795 like this.
  10. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Matthew 7.13–14 (ESV): 13 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.
    So I found that easy, dopamine fooding useless activities tend to rob you of your precious time and leave you in the wake of destroyed self esteem.
    DO NOT FALL FOR EASY STUFF.

princess.01 likes this.
  11. TheForsakeen

TheForsakeen Fapstronaut

day 3, who here is hyped for hoghwart legacy?
    "Ad augusta per angusta"

im’possible, fg4795 and princess.01 like this.
  12. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

So what difficulties and trials have you overcome to get closer to honor and triumph?

13. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

14. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

If you want to cheer up and drive away evil use Expecto Patronum charm
    upload_2021-2-4_22-13-19.png

im’possible and princess.01 like this.
  15. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

There are so many feelings that make us to flee from our problems, like fear, imagined hurts,low self-esteem, feeling alienated,ashamed and guilty,feeling not worthy and not good enough, worrying what others might think, say or do, disappointments from previous failures, as well as fear of hurt to ego which is usually full of false pride.
    Whilst the feelings that make us stand and fight and face our problems head on are high self-esteem, confidence in your own ability to handle any situation, feeling worthy, being and feeling positively minded or optimistic, truthfulness especially to your own word, not feeling to serious about yourself, open heart and mind, willingness to take the responsibility.

princess.01 and im’possible like this.
  16. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

17. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

Hogwarts listen up!

Professor Paul teaches you the charm class that raise, emerge, acquire, and leverage the next level of nofap.

The REAL Charm

princess.01 likes this.