THE INTERSTELLAR CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by hoping_cannon, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Willyam

Willyam Fapstronaut

Hi! Day 2! So I was just thinking recently about semen retention and that it’s got to be legit. You know it’s legit not to use this super stimuli and just spend more time and energy that builds up inside to yourself. Over last six month I was living with ups and down with no girlfriend. Even when I was the most perfect version of myself I didn’t meet her and it was bothering me. Anyway if I really wanted I could lie to one of those I know and be a couple but deeply inside I would not feel anything. So maybe I was not patient enough during my productive retention time which was nearly two month. Maybe I need more time with myself and build a healthy relationship with my own person. Just how Brad Pitt do. As I read he is not having a promiscuous intercourses with anyone if only he’s in love. Though he could get any - he’s just staying in his workshop whatever he’s doing there. Did anyone hear something about this maybe cause I read just a couple of short articles?

hoping_cannon and The Highlight like this.
  2. Willyam

Willyam Fapstronaut

3. Fine Man

Fine Man Fapstronaut

Checking in on Day 19, everything still goes smoothly. I guess I'm going to break my longest nofap record in these 3 years!

4. Willyam

Willyam Fapstronaut

5. Fine Man

Fine Man Fapstronaut

I failed yesterday, but I will restart it by today

6. HeadlessKnight

HeadlessKnight Fapstronaut

This made me wanna carry on in abstaining from P

[​IMG]

7. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

8. Willyam

Willyam Fapstronaut

9. BerhentiLontong

BerhentiLontong Fapstronaut

Day 0, i like the movie very much and i'd like to start! game on! let's go to one of Nolan's crazy mind-blowing scenarios! @@hoping_cannon

10. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Relapsed nearly got a 3 day streak. Triggered by certain clothing, and then found a way around FortiClient. Have now installed Pluckeye on Installation level 2 with a three day delay. That should patch it. Will put the triggering clothing away from me.

hoping_cannon likes this.
  11. Brahmacharya_UK

The movie was like nothing else I've seen. I like that Nolan gave priority to the science, beyond "special effects" like when things explode, you don't hear them.

i did struggle with the concept of when he fell into gargantua, (I mean why would he fall behind his own bookcase?) but then I realised that it it's impossible to represent ten-dimensional space time in a 4 dimensional movie. Therefore some artistic license has to be had.

Relapsed yesterday to my regret and chagrin, today day one and have become a farmer. Will make these farming days count.

hoping_cannon likes this.
  12. Brahmacharya_UK

This is great, and so true. Semen is the life essence... How else can it create a baby? Those who waste it trap themselves in a rut of illness and depravity.

Those who conserve it are far more likely to fulfill their true potential, whatever they have been put on this earth to do.

I relapsed yesterday, but learned more lessons. Today I will not use P, or ACT out because LIFE IS TOO PRECIOUS.

hoping_cannon and Falcon 003 like this.
  13. Falcon 003

Falcon 003 Fapstronaut

I am at day one
    Starting again
    Will never give up tilll the end

14. Falcon 003

Falcon 003 Fapstronaut

Yeah dude semen is very rich in nutrients like fructose which is needed for fertilisation.Also it stores energy in sperms for it to swim. Imagine nearly 50 BILLION SPERMS ejected per ejaculate how much nutrients and energy is lost !

15. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut