1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ask me anything about the ways to increase Testosterone

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by AlphaWolf1408, Feb 1, 2021.

1. AlphaWolf1408

AlphaWolf1408 Fapstronaut

Low-carb =/= Keto

Here is what I posted about Keto:

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/the-truth-about-the-ketogenic-diet.300387/

Keto is overrated and does not lead to significantly more fat-loss than a high protein, moderate carbs and moderate fats diet.

If you have metabolic issues, then controlling Insulin is a must. You can still eat complex carbs and be fine (quantity and timing is important).

I personally never put clients on Keto diets. I feed them enough carbs to feel satiated and give energy throughout the day, but never full Keto as it tends to lead (in my experience) to cheating down the line.

Pizzer likes this.
  2. AlphaWolf1408

Do you know your body fat % ?

3. Kingnites

Kingnites Fapstronaut

Now I got my blood test for free Testosterone. It's only 2,36 pg/mL, where normal range for males 19-55 years old is 1.00-28.28.
    I beilive that can explain a lot

4. Kingnites

Kingnites Fapstronaut

Now, I don't, but yes, I still have a lot of fat, for sure, 'cause literally I don't have enough muscles

5. AlphaWolf1408

Try lowering that body-fat and gaining muscle. It that doesn't fix your T levels, then I don't know what will.

Kingnites likes this.
  6. What do you think of Umzu products and other over the counter testosterone boosting supplements?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2021
  7. AlphaWolf1408

Might correct a deficiency if you are getting a specific micro-nutrient that was missing from your diet.

Still, it's just getting your Test to baseline, where it should have been all along.

I would instead take the single micro-nutrient.

8. What is the easiest way to get your test levels tested? What do you consider baseline? I’ve read different positions on what’s “normal”. I’m 37, 192 and 6’2” if that helps you guess where i should be.

9. AlphaWolf1408

You will need to find a clinic that will test you, or a good Endocrinologist.

I would consider anything above 800 ng/dl OK. Depends also on other hormones: Free Testosterone, Estrogen, Prolactin, etc.

Garek likes this.
  10. What are the signs of high testosterone? Is there any way to know if you have adequate testosterone without any blood tests?

11. AlphaWolf1408

Confidence, energy, focus, good mood, ability to build muscle and lose body fat, etc.

BeAlpha5 likes this.
  12. AlphaWolf1408

Absolutely not. You are better off doing bodyweight exercises with the right volume and intensity.

13. So why isn't it? & how can someone do it in the right volume and right intensity?