1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The 2021 Green Day Challenge [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 18, 2020.

1. First goals. Get through the hour, the day, 7 days down. Then 2 weeks. Then 31 days. That'l allow me to match the progress so far this year. That's where I'm beginning.

Sometimes we simply forget. We simply forget what matters and why we are committing to it.
    Let us remember and keep us on the proper track.

Chakra_Serpent likes this.
  2. I hear you on that. Worth while thing to ponder it seems. Hmmm...

Thank you for this comment. I really appreciate this. It gives me encouragement.
    I know you've been facing challenge, but the same encouragement back to you.

3. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

This has happened to me.

4. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

BC - your journal describes the tough times you been up against lately and you shared very personal challenges about your married life. I want to again express my thanks for the effort you put in here to lead our group. I am truly hoping for the best for you, and that you find peace in your journey.

5. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

Day 11 - I'm quite withdrawn these days as far as interacting with the outside world and maintaining any emotional connection with the wife.

Over the weekend, I recalled that shortly after my first marriage ended was around this time of year, and to celebrate valentine's by myself I went to 3 or 4 adult stores and rented about a dozen videos. (this was pre-high speed internet days) What a sorry life I was wallowing in back then. At least now I am (mostly) PMO-free. So for all the single guys, I hope you stayed strong this weekend and if not, get back on track. I know for sure that life is better without this addiction, and that dealing with our family, marital, and professional struggles is easier and will result in a more productive outcome.

6. That is definite progress. Good story. Thanks for sharing and congratulations on your positive movement.

7. Day 1 complete / 43 clean days this year.

"How do I feel? What do I want?"
    I find myself replacing what I started writing with this above question.

Grateful to have a day done again. When I was hiking earlier today, I considered that and it occurred to me how much lengthened progress I have.
    The last couple years, I've been far better than where I was previously. First, I recognize the problem, then I got working towards curbing it. Yes, I wanted immediate change. It was challenging to to see the grip it had. I kept at it.

Counting from the beginning of 2020, I'm in the strongest "score" I've been in. So far this year, I have 43 green days.
    All good stuff, to focus on and supercharge.

So while there are moments I've felt, unworthy, or not good enough, I look at all the progress and see that big storehouse of positive build up. And I'm grateful.

I look to you all for strength at times, so in turn, I hope this helps you.

8. 44th green day this year.
    Grateful indeed

9. 45 green days this year. Day 3 in the streak. Seemed important to me to mark that.
    145 days clean out of 151.
    Grateful.

10. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

How is everyone doing?

Today feels very clean so far. Stay strong all.

11. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Checking back in. Sleep deprived and stressed with baby and my wife's exam later this week. We should have a lot more time together after that. Which will be nice.

Brohken Compass - your journal is a great read, and what a challenging time you are having.

Ive little excuse for my poor number so far, boredom mainly. But i will get better.

12. 47 green days. 5 days straight. Grateful

fredisthebes and Chakra_Serpent like this.
  13. 46 green days. 28 straight. February is still looking 100% green

14. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Great work guys. 5 days straight for me.

15. Just found myself searching sort of aimlessly online and realized the urge was trying to find a route. Got out of there.
    Ahhhh, that success is a far better and enduring feeling.

49 green days. 7 days straight

fredisthebes and tonyk1982 like this.
  16. 34 green for me today. Way behind the mark....

17. But 34 green means you are headed in the right direction!

BrohkenCompass likes this.
  18. Managing today, feeling okay. Probability of a green mark is medium to high.

19. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Finally achieved 31 green days, and its close to the end of February.
    Also,a week clean for the first time in goodness knows how long.
    Finally I am starting to make progress after a VERY shaky start to the year.

20. Congratulations @fredisthebes ! This is real success and progress.
    Remember your wins and keep at it, friend.
    I'm very happy for you.

fredisthebes likes this.