1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

women

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by SlayerofDarkness, Feb 15, 2021.

1. SlayerofDarkness

SlayerofDarkness Fapstronaut

I don't understand women because they are really confusing. Whenever I am approaching a girl, it usually goes something like this:

Me: Hey! My name is Rick It's nice to meet you.
    Girl: Hi! My name is Amanda. It's nice to meet you too.
    Me: So Amanda, what brings you to this college?
    Her: Idk
    Me: Well, what's your major?
    Her: Interior Design
    Me: Cool, so I came here cause I thought that you are cute. I was wondering if I can get your phone number.

Senario 1: Gives me the phone number but does not respond to my texts
    Senario 2: Says that she has a boyfriend
    Senario 3: Does not pay any interest

I'm curious as to what am I doing wrong?

2. Add some kind of mystery or make them laugh before getting their number. Women like men to be like the book 50 Shades of Gray. Compliment them too.
    Your approach is to dry, it's not enticing them to find out more about you.

Oliver Gunter likes this.
  3. Females are interesting and complicated creatures...

Oliver Gunter likes this.
  4. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

No they don't. Once you understand them they are really straigth-forward.
    I was like you but I took my time to learn and now is pritty easy to figure them out.

Look at her responses.. she is really dry. Remember, woman talk 4 or 5 times more words than a man over the course of the day. When a woman is interested in you she is going to put effort in her responses, she is going to keep the conversation going. She is going to ask you questions to know you a little better. If she is not.. she is going to give you short respondes.. not give you much attention. Also you need to look a her body language. If she is interested she is going to face you with her body, if not she is going to turn her body away from you like if she want's to scape. There are more subtle things but you can learn them for yourself.

Woman often give her phone to guy to get ride of them and then procced to ghost them. A lot of woman suffered from man bad behavior when rejected in person, so they avoid that.

Another way to tell you she is not interested. She can have a boyfriend or she just lie about it to reject you but no been to personal.

She is just no interested in you.

Before approaching a girl check if she is looking at you a couple of times. If she does and smile at you she is interested and wants to be approched by you. When you walk to talk to her look at her body language, is she facing or turning away from you? Talk to her, make her laugh, ask her questions to know about her. The idea is to talk to her for 2 reasons. 1 to know if you want to date her.. she can be pritty but her actitud can be owfull. 2 know if she is interested in you, if not then is a waste of time to ask her out.
    Talk to her 10 minutes, if you like her and she shows interest in you then tell her that you have to go but to give you her phone next. Be confident, make her laugh, keep the conversation ligth.

vercent99 and Metis07 like this.
  5. Rishabh225

Rishabh225 Fapstronaut

It looks like that you are taking her interview and asking for phone number is equivalent to her CV.

Keep praticising you will improve

6. Nº 9

Nº 9 Fapstronaut

Everything.

Your interaction is like this:
    Hey, nice to meet you (Not really, i dont know you, but i want to f**ck so yeah whatever)
    Hey, lets talk about irrelevant things that I think that you find neutral so I am not exposed so much as a degenerate (wich dont seems to work, for obvious reasons)
    Hey, you are cute, can I get your number?
    And then the 3 possible scenarios, wich I always wonder about why some girls seems to give her number to these dumbs if they dont like them and dont gonna answer them. Dont know, pity? Dont really know..

You are attracted to her but she is not attracted to you. Wich makes you look like (and behave) like a low-level beggar and a salesman

7. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

for making friendship with women we need to appreciate their good qualities and should make them feel comfortable

8. SlayerofDarkness

What are your suggestions?

9. SlayerofDarkness

How can I make them feel more comfortable around me?

10. I_quit1981

I_quit1981 Fapstronaut

Another good way to find out if a woman you just meet is interested is ask for her name but don’t give her your unless she ask. The reason on why that work is that if she has no interest in you she would ask you for your name. Try it out!

11. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

I find it's good to start with an icebreaker that openly acknowledges what you're doing is out of the norm...

So you can start with "Hi, this is going to sound very random, but I saw you walk past and thought this girl is cute and I had to meet her - what's your name?"

And then you need to carry on the conversation for at least a minute or two, in order to build a connection.

The exact words you say don't really matter though, it's more important what your intention is (this shows in your body language and voice etc.)

She might shit test you, tell you a long story, or just not be interested but be too shy to show it.

It's a numbers game. But you have to be truly confident in who you are as a person for it to really work. You got this!

12. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

everything, you immediately reveal your intentions,
    why should they have the same intentions as you? they don't know you

GigglingTrout likes this.
  13. TheForsakeen

TheForsakeen Fapstronaut

i am guessing you are a real lady killer right?

vercent99 and GigglingTrout like this.
  14. Nº 9

Nº 9 Fapstronaut

How much p*ssy youre getting by being sarcastic ?

15. SlayerofDarkness

I have a feeling that if I say that to her, then she is going to block me or press charges against me.

16. SlayerofDarkness

How am I revealing my intentions? Is there a way to not be as revealing but still show her that I am interested?

17. TheForsakeen

TheForsakeen Fapstronaut

18. Nº 9

Nº 9 Fapstronaut

Or maybe you'll f*ck her. Who knows?

Is called: balls. And guess what? They all love a bad boy, kid

Le 18 likes this.
  19. SlayerofDarkness

I told a girl I like this:

Let's get real. I like you and I presume you like me, so lets go on a date.

Her response: That's not gonna work. I'm sorry.

20. Now I can't speak for all women (I actually can't relate to most women because I think with my head rather than my feelings) but I personally would never think of dating a random person who just struck up a conversation with me. I've have been approached randomly by guys like that and I always tried to get away from those conversations as fast as I could because I would realize there is no point in such superficial contact. Granted, I suffer from social anxiety. But even when I am active online in Steam group chats or on language exchange websites, I never engage in any random 'hi, how are you' conversation because the chances that it will lead to something substantial are very low. Because the chances that I meet a random person who coincidentally shares the same hobbies, interests, personality traits, mentality, humor etc. as me are very low. And the latter for me is required to even be interested in further getting to know and keep in contact with a person, becoming friends or something more. So that's why I personally never saw the point in such random, superficial contact. But of course, unless you are a master of telepathy, you can never know what someone is like without having approached them first. That's why for me the internet makes things easy, because I can limit socializing to my personal interests (for example, gaming) where there is a higher chance that I find like-minded people.

So I don't really know what advice to give you other than don't take rejection personally and try to approach potential girlfriends based on more than just studying at the same college.

Mixolydian and The Passenger like this.