1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Finally asked out a boy after being insecure all my life.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Quiet Riot, Feb 13, 2021.

1. spidermanfan123

spidermanfan123 Fapstronaut

Good stuff OP. You got this.

Quiet Riot likes this.
  2. Freedoom99

Freedoom99 Fapstronaut

Girl picking up a boy. I like this sci-fi novel:)
    I wish girls do this more often.

Quiet Riot likes this.
  3. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Appreciate the perspective from the other side! Interesting to see how both guys and girls can renew their confidence and natural drive to find a partner, good stuff!

Dares Greeneye and Quiet Riot like this.
  4. veslipa

veslipa Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

awesome that Nofap is not only used by men!! great work! :)

Dares Greeneye and Quiet Riot like this.

5. I wish I could honestly be at this spot... For me nothing has ever happened at my work environment. I've seen couples form together out of my three years at this place. I feel like shit to be honest after watching it happen a few times. I tried about a year and a half ago with a girl that worked in another department, got rejected with a "I got to clean my room and it needs to get done excuse." Probably the most hurt I've ever been after she literally graved my phone and added her self on my social media account like I was "something" to her. I was going on 14-16 day streaks usually braking off at 16. Now I don't acknowledge or talk much at all. But congrats and just keep holding on to that person! I guess magic doesn't happen for me at a job. lol

6. Quiet Riot

Quiet Riot Fapstronaut

Honestly I got hell of lucky because l were I work there are mostly girls and gay guys. Like he's literally the only straight guy. Dont give up man. In all my years of living this is the first guy that I asked a guy out and has liked me back. Your time will come, wether at work or somewhere else.

TrueSaiyan2.0 likes this.
  7. The Archangel

The Archangel Fapstronaut

Nothing like a girl who makes the first move omg

Quiet Riot likes this.
  8. Quiet Riot

Quiet Riot Fapstronaut

OMG EVERYONE WE KISSED!!!!! IT WAS MY FIRST KISS!!!!! IDK WHAT TO SAY BUT IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!.

9. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

That's it !!! Good job :)

10. How did the Dinner date go? I remember you were saying you two were going out last weekend and thanks if a Woman sparks interest I will do my best. I feel stares, glances, and I'm not sure if playing with hair is a sign of flirting? Because I've noticed this a few times with body language from woman. It happened last week and just yesterday when a co worker walked passed me. I might have to dig some research into this today.

11. Quiet Riot

Quiet Riot Fapstronaut

It went wonderful. We totally hit it off. We both dont have much experience so we were both equally nervous. But it was really fun and honesty that day will go down as the best day of my life.

12. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut

13. Rationaliser

Rationaliser Fapstronaut

I had that problem with a girl I really liked. She gave me a ton of clues that she wanted to move forward but I always came up with an explanation for why she would say those things because I didn't believe that she could be interested in me. But things didn't work out later either when we fully confessed to each other. She'd chosen another guy by that point, and I was heartbroken. I was about your age at the time (3 years ago) and I feel extremely grateful now that her and I never got together. I'm moving through transformations in life that I wouldn't feel free to make if I were in a LTR.

Good luck!

14. Congratulations sister @Quiet Riot For getting into relation :)

Quiet Riot and Dares Greeneye like this.
  15. for me I’ve always been liking the wrong Woman. In Middle school I liked a girl that was obsessed with my brother and I told her on several occasions I really liked her. I was a chubby kid a little bit and now I could say I’m in shape more then I’ve ever been. I feel our friendship was just fake pass by love. We had everything in common which bit me in the but on my part. Second sting happened with a girl freshman year who friend zoned me and got to my bro. Somethin about him stood out... Maybe masculine?

StreetJesus305 likes this.