1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Journey May Be Long

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by JROvercomer, Feb 28, 2021.

1. JROvercomer

JROvercomer Fapstronaut

Hello my fellow fapstonauts I am new to this site and found it has been an extremely helpful resource as I continue on my no pmo journey. More days than not the skies are dark clouded by the weight of suffering. Yet my will and purpose remain undaunted by the task. This road is full of bumps, potholes, and obstacles that may try to question my resolve and knock me down. My Savior Jesus reminds me every day that He is my strength. The journey He went through much harder than Our struggles and yet He completed His destiny. Never give up and always look up. Surely He is always shining His light down upon You.

Agent likes this.
  2. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

Welcome bro!!!

That's it, i can tell you Christ saved me from this insane addiction and im sure he will do the same with you. But remember the Devil will be knocking your door every hour, resist the temptation, after 100s days everything starts getting easier, urges will become really weak.

Let's get it

3. JROvercomer

JROvercomer Fapstronaut

Thanks man! I will keep on going with Jesus by my side.

Agent likes this.
  4. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

Amen bro, you got this, instead of doing this for yourself, quit PMO for him, that's my motivation.