1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pelvic floor exercises for premature ejaculation, wet dreams and NoFap

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by modern milarepa, Mar 4, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

In tantric and taoist practices people are encuraged to work the pelvic muscles to improve ejaculatory control

I realiced in my own experience these exercises improve also NoFap and wet dreams: squats, core exercises, vacuum pose, abs workout

Anyone has done it?
    Give it a try

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  2. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

That's good. Blood and enough action with rest.

In long term celibates the muscles/organs in areas can stagnate after years of no usage and weak blood flow. So care must be taken to blood revitalise.

milarepa999 likes this.
  3. don0529

don0529 Fapstronaut

That can take awhile to happen, but sure it can happen. I have found that by exercising it via stretching it once a day (usually in the morning) keeps it in a healthy and strong condition. Once one is stable in their practice its not a risk. Of course, one has to have enough self-honesty to know if they are stable or not...

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    milarepa999 likes this.
  4. don0529

don0529 Fapstronaut

Another thing about wet dreams is that if one truly has seen the sexual instinct for what it is and is truly done being a slave to it on both a conscious level AND a SUBCONSCIOUS level then the wet dreams wont come.
    At first we are usually done on a more conscious level, but as we grow in conviction and see the benefits of this then it becomes a more normal state of being and so in time it washes out the impurities in the subconscious mind and then wholeness happens. I have found for myself, when I look back in retrospect, that when I have had wet dreams it was always because underneath my conscious state of mind I could still feel an underlying excitement of sexual energy rolling around and thus a wet dream would occur. But even in that situation if one is really serious about transcending the sexual and lustful habit then you will remember this even in your dream and wake up before it happens. This has happened to me many times. But then a couple times I started playing around in my dreams-- I would enjoy the female energy and try to take her energy and then escape back into the waking state before she took my energy. The problem with that (if you succeed) is that it starts up again the excitement of sexual energy and risky habits that never usually end good in the long run.

**the real "milarepa"...:) Buddhist, I am sure preserved his semen in order to do perform the miracles that he did....

milarepa999 likes this.
  5. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Sure he did

6. ShowProof

ShowProof Fapstronaut

well, also to things like kegels, stomach vaccums, etc.

milarepa999 likes this.