1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is 21 is too late to stop?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by funnySoftwareArchitekt, Nov 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Agreed

2. So, welcome you to forum too =)
    Where are you from?

3. Yeap. But I want to be stronger to death. Because otherwise it doesn't make sense xD

4. How do you get this thing showing your progress?

5. Spain

6. Oh, nice.
    I start hearing "Despasito" in my mind =)

7. So, I stayed strong for the 27 days, and relapsed.
    Not with masturbation, though.
    I just was dreaming about black girls at night before sleeping.
    And relapsed.
    What a fail

8. How you guys make the calendar on profile information?

9. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

i'm a 24 yr old from india..i joined this forum when i was 23..now successfully completed 1yr streak and still going on..i think we all young people are blessed that we decided to quit pmo at the right age and joined the forum at right time..glorious future is waiting for u..just stick on to this great nofap challenge

sevenwekay likes this.
  10. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

Its a powerful tool for nofap users..
    Try it

11. I am trying. Need to keep my mind clean in the sleep time, somehow.

12. So. I give up.
    I failed 1 month ago.
    And from that time, I am failing every 3-7 days.

13. Even if you relapse every 3 days for a while, that's still about 120 days a year where you don't fap.
    Which is a huge success compared to someone who faps every single day. You definitely need some more perseverance. No one ever breaks this habit the first, second or third try. But no success, as small as it might feel, is ever in vain. It's all cumulative.

I want you to sit down with a pen and a piece of paper now, and write down all the ways in which pmo is harming you, blocking your success and ruining your life. I want you to envision the worst outcome of your future if you do not get rid of this nasty pmo habit asap. Obviously, you're very well aware of how it fucks with your life. So get creative and create a shocking scenario of what your life will look like in 10 years if the addiction isn't broken and maybe even gets worse (which it tends to do as you get more desensitized).

When you're done with that, I want you to do the complete opposite. Imagine you break this habit once and for all and then write down the best possible future vision for you. Maybe you have already noticed some positive changes during your NoFap streaks. Amplify them in your imagination. Imagine they become the norm and really envision the best version of yourself and the kind of life it would lead.

Now you have a scary scenario that will make you think twice before you relapse, and a nice scenario that will keep you motivated whenever you forget why you're doing NoFap.

DO NOT GIVE UP! THAT'S THE ADDICT IN YOU TALKING, NOT THE REAL YOU!

14. Thank you for advice