1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What gaming achievement are you the most proud of?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Fighter94, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Fighter94

Fighter94 New Fapstronaut

Finishing dark souls 3 for me :D

2. Finishing Outlast on nightmare difficulty

A couple of Resident Evil 7 achievements on my way to 100%

Finishing the Alien Vs Predator marine campaign on nightmare

Finishing The Evil Within on akumu mode

Finishing all Halo campaigns on legendary

All I think of for now

QuiggyG, ShotDunyun and Fighter94 like this.
  3. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Reaching division 1 in FIFA

SunGazer and Fighter94 like this.
  4. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

5. Abzu

Abzu Fapstronaut

completing MW3 in hard difficulty, i am still surprised how i did that because i totally suck at most games, i have below average shooting skills and usually give up half way through in a game after several failed attempts as i usually find it too hard, recently i only finished detroit become human, life is strange etc. kinda games where there was no challenge just passing along with choices and even if you made terrible choice you can still go on and that's what happened with me in detroit become human as in the end i got all android robots killed

Fighter94 likes this.
  6. Beating call of duty 5 World at War stoned and on veteran.

Fighter94 likes this.
  7. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Out of all the gaming I've done, what I'm the most proud of is probably reaching diamond league in starcraft 2 about 10 years age before any expansions. Diamond league is top 20%. I'm not sure why, I just think more fondly of that. I worked hard at other games and my peak in dota 2 was around top 5% I believe - 4500 mmr, it's a few years ago. Or maybe the crazy guitar hero achievements I've done, like this video I made almost 5 years ago

I guess I'm proud of all these things, because I'm sitting here writing about them...

Funny thread...

I've played some Dark Souls 1 and that shit is savage.

Fighter94 likes this.
  8. Completed Ultra Nightmare on Doom 2016 with less than three deaths. I tried a zero death run but that was impossible for me.

Abzu, AngelofDarkness and Fighter94 like this.
  9. My first chess win within few weeks after learning the game.

10. justname

justname Fapstronaut

1. Installing WoW (World of Warcraft) which took all day of downloading and installing becouse it is a very big game
    2. Creating Night Elf frost Mage character, playing a game with so much enjoying and dopamine releases how amazing game is
    3. Leveling up and i am sure there was constant dopamine releases and that i was abusing chemicals in my brain lol so amazing game, all the time i was outside of game i was constantly thinking about leveling up, gearing up my imaginary guy in imaginary world and constantly thiking about that amazing adventure, that is how amazing that game is
    4. Reaching level 120 (max level) which takes about 8-9 days of playing
    5. Reaching item level 385
    6. Reaching item level 400
    7. Reaching item level 405
    8. Reaching item level 415
    9. Reaching item level 425
    10. Reaching item level 435
    11. Reaching item level 440
    12. Reaching item level 445 (max level is 455) all this took so many dungeons and playing a game for months, literally, you need playing of months to get to 445, 455? I don`t want to mention
    13. Reaching Heart of Azeroth max level 70 (neck item, which takes months of doing so much quests and doing same things every day)
    14. Reaching 1 million gold (i am happy now i can have as much as i want healing potions and intellect flasks which empowers me even more and gave me advantages in PvP (player vs player) and dungeons and any place of game whatsoever)
    15. Entering guild which is only for people with max level and high item lvl
    16. Going BGs (battlegrounds) 10v10, 15v15, or massive battlegrounds 40v40 and only we as guild, join as group as 5 people and winning 30 battegrounds in a row, never losing, all day nights just winning, that is how powerful our items are and there is our skill too
    17. Enjoying enjoying crushing PvP and arenas with my amazing PvP guild, the game became so easy that they are drinking bears and i am smoking cigarettes and crushing PvP at the same time, that is how amazing game became
    18. It`s already january, i had to take a little break from a game and entered game at 14th january, i see only 3 people online in guild and i said wtf??? They told me they all switched to new patch Shadowlands
    19. Entered only a few times till then, only me and empty guild, sands of guild, with beautiful and painful nostalgia of all the game
    20. I left the game and gone into dopamine deficiety, becouse my dopamine receptors was so desentitized that i couldn`t get dopamine from anyting else, returning to normal... real life

Fighter94 likes this.
  11. justname

justname Fapstronaut

And that was all process of 6 months (june 2020 - january 2021)

Fighter94 likes this.
  12. YOU GRINDED THAT MUCH IN 6 MONTHS!?

How many hours a day were you playing? 16-20?

QuiggyG and Fighter94 like this.
  13. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Love that game dude, pretty nice achievement

Fighter94 and AngelofDarkness like this.
  14. Yeah that took about... 6 weeks? I can't game as often as I did back then because kids and work but still it was a hell of an accomplishment.

Fighter94 likes this.
  15. justname

justname Fapstronaut

Yes in some days i playd that much, sometimes even many days without sleeping

Fighter94 likes this.
  16. Playing Skyrim for 19h straight, no breaks. Could be my least proud achievement though lol.

Fighter94 and GigglingTrout like this.
  17. OH! You reminding me of another great achievement of mine. Mastercrafting all the armor sets of Witcher 3. I really want to 100% that game but I feel like all the sexual content would make me fall right now.

QuiggyG and Fighter94 like this.
  18. Omg, I actually did that as well! Really my favourite game of all time. I recently did the romance quest with Shani in Hearts of Stone, and normally only hardcore stuff gets to me, but I wasn't serene, let me tell you.

Fighter94 likes this.
  19. Storywise: Hearts of Stone > Blood and Wine

Content: Blood and Wine >>>>> Hearts of Stone

Just my two cents but Hearts of Stone is one of the best stories in games. Olgierd is such a tragic character. I hope my storytelling gets to some semblance like that.

Fighter94 and Cirilla like this.
  20. This is the truest and most important fckn thing I've ever read in 7y on this God-forgotten forum

Fighter94 and HelloThereGeneral like this.