1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Pill Passion

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by embodiment of luck, Feb 21, 2021.

1. embodiment of luck

embodiment of luck Fapstronaut

I’ve noticed lately that women have been making a list of requests for man lately, Tomi Lahren comes to mind. They will present this list on direct or on spontaneous way,
    anyhow most of woman like Tomi Lahren feel entitled to give you hoops to jump just because they were brought up with simple belief: Man owes me. Guys if you feel like you need to fulfill her desires just because she feels entitled to it, than go and be her servant, but I have come here to remind you about something that will give you more
    fulfillment than wasting time on her desires, it is your passion gentlemen. Your passion needs to take the first place, even above her. You owe it to yourself, you owe it to your soul to do things that you love, thing you feel destined to do even if you feel like it is too hard sometimes. If you have values she should be the one who puts your wishes and requirements on the first place, if she dose not don't feel afraid to leave her. Your values come on the first place, not a woman with list of requests for you. That being said don't make mistake and ignore all of her desires, just don't put them on the first place.

devilsfood and brassknucks like this.
  2. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

first u get the money then u get the power, once u get the power then u get the women.

3. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Lol. I love how if the sexes were flipped, this forum would call the woman seeking her desires first to be either a man-hating feminist or a self-hating failure. Why is it suddenly praiseworthy for a guy to do the same thing?

The issue today is nobody’s putting their morals as the top priority. I don’t put myself or my wife as the top priority. I put God at the top. With God, I’m able to better both myself and my marriage in the ways that I should be doing.

boyfunkeh, Roady, Candun and 7 others like this.
  4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

The last thing I want in my life is a woman like Tomi Lahren. The only reason I would date someone like her is if I want to have a massive fight on the first date. Lol!

And anyway, some women on the internet don't represent all women.

5. embodiment of luck

embodiment of luck Fapstronaut

I am not calling for woman-hating, man are the one who can blame themselves, in my opinion we have more beta man who are thirsty for a woman attention. It is praiseworthy, because man need this more then women need. Man need to dedicate their time to do something meaningful, this will make woman more attracted to you. For example, in my experience I became more interesting to women when they found out about my passion for drawing. I am glad to hear that you have morals and God on the top, however I think moral laws deserve a special topic because I wanted to focus on the subject of hobbies and passion.

6. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

That’s basic Red Pill 101. Do not make women the center focus of your life.

God bless the Manosphere!

7. Red pills??? Haha, that’s candy to me. Just wait until you learn about the Age of Aquarius, the New Saxton Order in 2008, or that 5G was invented as a weapon in 1971. I could go on and on. Welcome to the club.

Why do you think men are thirsty and girls like Tomi Lahren have inflated egos? I have the answer and it has to do with the nonsense I mentioned above.

brassknucks likes this.
  8. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Please elaborate as to why Tomi Lahren has an inflated ego; interested to hear your take.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
    embodiment of luck likes this.
  9. index.jpg
    Red pill is just the same shit of the blue pill. ENGORGE GOLDEN PILL

CarP and TurboBull92 like this.
  10. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Hmmm so a woman seeking her desires is a man-hating beast? or is a failure? What?
    What makes you think that?

That was hilarious.

En?gma likes this.
  11. I had more time and i decided to update into the definitive edition. Thank you. Definitive based.jpg

CarP likes this.
  12. The Archangel

The Archangel Fapstronaut

Why can't relationships be equal for both genders? The man shouldn't 'owe' the woman and the woman shouldn't 'owe' the man. They should just love each other and work as a team because they are just that - partners.

boyfunkeh, Candun, CarP and 1 other person like this.
  13. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Tomi Lahren is a woman or a man? Becauase Tomi its a dude name

14. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Good question, who the fuck names their daughter “Tomi”. Smh lol

15. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Please reread my post before you make it obvious that you didn’t.

16. ....
    I guess one could call this a spontaneous or direct requirement for men?

How about YOU stop telling US what to do. You aren't helping anyone, just preaching and acting like you've figured everything out. That's all you ever do on this site because you love hearing your own voice.

17. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Please consider I did but that instead of assuming or agreeing with the hypothetical reaction of the forum I'm wondering what makes you think there would be such reaction and how that relates with your own views.

Good day.

18. Why can't you be better yourself? Why you need some dude named God to be better?

19. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

God is my sheppard and I'm but a mash brain human sheep following it's almighty guidance.

(Not joking, differences on what I mean by god and what you understand by god may apply, No GMO, Dairy Free)

20. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Indeed. I was watching this tv show about the drug cartel leader El Chapo and all the women he had.