1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Quistion I cant find the answer to anywhere on the internet HELP!

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Toma Tue, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Toma Tue

Toma Tue Fapstronaut

When I binge masturbate I can ejactulate up to 15x in 12 hrs. I have been daily binge masturbating for years.
    So Ive notices that I have cum on the first 3 or 4 releases (although the amount is reduced after each ejactulation) and after that the cum is replaced by these small dark blue things. The best way I can describe them is like tiny shreds of blue fabric 1mm or less in size.

The only thing I can think of is my body has run out of sperm or lube or any other fluid to expell and is now expelling something else in its place.

They definetley come out of the penis as I watched and observed once to double check it wasnt anything else getting in the way and I definetley saw them come out of the penis hole numerous times.

Anyone have any information about this?

GripStrength likes this.
  2. Divine By Design

Divine By Design Fapstronaut

This definitely doesn't sound healthy.

Toma Tue and Addictedaddict like this.
  3. Uncle_Iroh

Uncle_Iroh Fapstronaut

Get yourself to the doctor to get that checked, and most importantly stop masturbating, that sounds pretty odd and not something I have ever heard of. I don't mean to worry you, but I imagine that you are already aware that masturbating 15 time in a day is quite concerning, so cut that out, just stop doing it for you may cause some serious damage to the skin on your penis or elsewhere.

4. Toma Tue

Toma Tue Fapstronaut

Yea, it is pretty strange the amount of jerking I am doing. But does anyone have any idea what this could be?

Addictedaddict likes this.
  5. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Sounds odd - blue is not the kind of color you would expect to find inside yourself.

Toma Tue and Addictedaddict like this.
  6. Divine By Design

Divine By Design Fapstronaut

Some of your blood vessels have a bluish color. Could also be that the inside walls of some organs have a bluish color.

Toma Tue likes this.
  7. If you entered your correct birthday / age on your profile, you're old enough to make an appointment with a urologist. If you haven't, then talk to your dad, uncle, older brother, older friend, or someone along those lines that you can trust and that can make an appointment for you.

This really isn't normal and you're just deluding yourself by assuming that "the body just releases some other stuff when it has run out of sperm." No it does not. That's nonsense. I would imagine you'd just get a dry orgasm if you run out of "liquid", just like you get when you start pmo early enough, long before your body even produces semen. But it doesn't just casually release small dark blue things that are perfectly normal.

I know that sometimes blood can enter into ejaculated sperm when people have certain diseases or hernias. That sounds scary enough. But I have no idea what "small dark blue things" are supposed to be and no answer on the internet should satisfy you enough to ignore it and keep doing what you do.
    Whatever it is, it is certainly not what should be coming out of your penis, period.

If you're too scared to go to a doctor, and if you're not experiencing any other symptoms, try to drastically reduce the number of times you fap from here on out. NOW! 15 times a day cannot be healthy. Even doctors who would otherwise bash the NoFap community and advise people to jerk off multiple times a week, would see your behavior as deeply compulsive, unhealthy and problematic. You're depleting yourself. You might not really feel it at 21 or younger, but it's gonna catch up with you. Sooner or later, it is going to severely drain you physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Take this as a warning and a sign. You registered on Saturday to ask your medical question. And now you should stay on this forum and practice NoFap, in whichever way you can at the moment.

8. UnStunned

UnStunned Fapstronaut

That is pretty unusual tbh. I have masturbated 12-13 times on some days, after 4-5th time, it is just clear watery fluid which comes out that too in less quantity. Dark blue fluid is a big question mark tbh. It cannot be blood. The blood in our veins appear dark blue or green because it is deoxygenated. Actually it is dark red but it appears dark blue because of an optical illusion. Even if you were supposedly ejaculating dark blue or green blood from your penis, due to the high tendency of blood to bond with oxygen molecules, it would immediately turn red. (Before you could even see it.) So my conclusion is, that is not semen and that is not blood. I did some research for you, I found out there is literally nothing dark blue inside our systems. Go to a doctor and get yourself checked. Not to scare you, but there might be some internal damage caused due to excessive masturbation. So please stop, your body is asking for it.

Toma Tue and Freedom_from_PMO like this.
  9. Toma Tue

Toma Tue Fapstronaut

Yea, I realized it is not normal because I couldn't find any information about it.
    I think it may be due to sustaining a daily binge frequency over a period of years.

It's not a liquid. I have a dry orgasm but whilst I am doing the actual masturbating they come out. Like I said they can be described as small dark blue pieces of fabric less than 1mm in size. It's the closest description I can think of.

I had an idea maybe it might be undeveloped semen. But its just a thought.
    I definitely want to do nofap but I am finding it hard to stop.

10. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

Yeah - stop googling and see a doctor.

Toma Tue likes this.
  11. Nathan Harris

Nathan Harris Fapstronaut

Hard to stop?
    What are you even waiting for? it's ruining you, if you don't quit now things can get even worse.
    Tell me, What's more important to you, 5 to 10 minutes of pleasure Or your LIFE?
    What you are wasting can never get back.
    I'm requesting you to quit it. you don't have any other option left.
    Aren't you scared? Don't you want to get out of this? Do you want to be like this forever?
    Once you have decided, No forces or urges can stop you.
    Just work on yourself, leave everything and focus on it.

12. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

This actually is something normal... I think. Most guys just probably haven’t noticed. I haven’t for years, but every single time I’ve came in a condom and looked at it. There is always something that looks like a tiny blue fabric. Like a millimetre or smaller. Navy blue. Every single time in came in a condom and looked it’s there. Also (and this is gross lol) when I was a little kid I’d sometimes look at used condoms in my house and the sperm inside out of just like woah dude, this is a sex thing. And every one I’ve ever looked at I remember seeing that navy blue fabric thing in there. Not a clue what it is. But it seems to be normal. I can confirm me and multiple other dudes (who would have been young at the time like teens or whatever, so healthy young people) all have this come out. I always figured it was fabric from jeans, but also I wonder if it’s like old residue inside on the tubes that the sperm comes out. That is just released and pushed out. Some old build up of some kind or something like that

Toma Tue likes this.
  13. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

It’s a bit greyish sometimes too. Dark blue/grayish. Don’t let these guys scare ya lol. I do it and they probably do too. Healthy teens apparently do it. So I doubt it’s something bad. Just no one notices it floating around in their semen. You probably only notice it because you ran out of all the liquid it hides in. I’ve always been very curious what it is too! If you find out let me know!

Toma Tue likes this.
  14. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Huh. I'm SO curious now. Time to fap to find out if I have it too! Nah j/k :D

Toma Tue and GripStrength like this.
  15. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Lol, just make sure it’s in a condom! I’ve looked for it outside of a condom and cannot find it at all. But in a condom it’s pretty easy to find! Always thought it was interesting as a kid.

Toma Tue likes this.
  16. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

No way dude, ONLY in a condom?

Also, what's up with all the condoms at your house?

Toma Tue likes this.
  17. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

Are you waiting to cum blood to stop this madness? At this point if you don't want to quit pmo at least I suggest to just edge. You could be edging all day long (which is stupid and unhealthy) but at least it is a thousand times better than cuming 15 times in a day holy fuck. As somebody mention above these blue things could be small vessels, even if it's normal, as mentioned by somebody, which I doubt. The amount is too dangerous man, the vessels could be even by an excessive grip which damages internal shit in your dick

k3muthomi and Toma Tue like this.
  18. Nathan Harris

Nathan Harris Fapstronaut

If it only appears in Condom and not somewhere else then maybe some type of reaction takes place between your cum and condom.

Cu(Cum) + CO(Condom) -----> CuCO3 , LOL!

Toma Tue and ELITE2BE like this.
  19. Toma Tue

Toma Tue Fapstronaut

No never used a condom in my life.

also comes out when I edge excessively.

Interesting Idea, yes it is a but blue/greyish as you describe.

would you guys want me to upload a photo of it to clarify? I promise its not disgusting, like we said it looks like tiny tiny shreds of dark blue jeans.

20. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Okay I feel like this is one of those images you might come across on 4chan. I'm not going to encourage you to post one, but I wont say I'm not gonna look either.

Toma Tue likes this.