1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Day 21. Haven't been too productive with life in general though which kinda defeats the purpose. But any small victory helps. I just gotta get myself together and get back on the wagon.

2. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

Start with one healthy habit and then implement 1 by 1, if you try to implement all the good things at once or to change everything in your life immediately you are prob gonna have a though time, taking it step by step is much more realistic :)

3. yeah just taking quick break a lot of uni work ans tests, doing good tho.

4. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

5. Checking

6. Checking in for Day 13. Feeling good about this...

7. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    *FINAL BOSS MUSIC PLAYS*

8. @MONSTER MONK Give some insight on 400 + days, serious one, don't be the jerk you always are .

9. Doing good today @Leader of ME. Fighting the chaser effect right now and I’m winning.

10. @MixerAwersome
    Checking for the week.
    Will be out for some days, need to sort out things.
    I will keep strong. Hope to find you stronger when I will be back :)

11. healmyself321

If you ever feel lack of motivation just imagine what would your life look like in a past few years (best years of your life) if you were clean and how many opportunities and things didnt go your way bc of it, and also imagine what will your future life look like if you dont stop this madness. The choice is obvious because there is no choice, we are better than this.

12. When @HiddenWarrior is here I will try to talk you in the duels @healmyself321 .

You seem a guy who is going to be accountable and friendly . Good luck with recovery .

Leader of the duels checks .

13. Good luck broski

14. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

Of course , I will be working hard to beat you this time.

15. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Damn, relapsed in the afternoon to some random hentai. I wasn't really triggered or anything, i just sort of randomly wanted to pmo and not much stopped me. But that's okay, I'll brush it off and keep going. I am generally doing better with things lately so I consider that progress.

bellator de Christi likes this.
  16. That's great, but if you could stop encouraging @Lovelife247 , that'd be greater.

17. Lovelife247

Lovelife247 Fapstronaut

hahahah I’m trying get my Seth Alexander on over here saw a YouTube calling him king of nofap. This man turned not jerking off into a full fledge biz hahahah we slacking

18. I am just the same lately .
    Good luck .

bellator de Christi likes this.
  19. healmyself321

Thanks, although the duel it self isnt the most important thing, staying motivated, composed and accountable is (for me), duels would just boost those and make me more dedicated.

20. Day 15. Yesterday a woman stopped to talk to me while I was working, and I can't get her smile out of my head. This has never happened to me before. But today, whatever parasite it is that feeds off my O is desperately trying to get a fix. It hasn't succeeded, and I'm not worried, but as usual it has me wondering how the heck I'm going to sort my life out.

Stay on track, everybody. Except @Lovelife247 , of course. ;)