1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Well done for getting to 71 days!

2. Wow you haven't nutted in 90 days!? That's incredible...can you notice changes to how you feel?

3. Ik2

Ik2 Fapstronaut

Well done man, an inspiration to us all! Writing to you with only 2 days completed, but at least it's a start!

4. bama_lost

bama_lost Fapstronaut

Let my guard down and didn't have the structure in place at the end of this week that I know I need... so fell victim to the urge this morning and will have to reset after 34 days.

5. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Hello mate , I feel good like I have no anxiety at all, that 'Good Feel' feeling is with me constantly, I have no worries about getting into new projects where as before I'd think too much and never try anything it's like extra motivation.

I'm not gonna stay like this forever, I wanted to see if I could reach 90 days hard mode and I've achieved it, I feel happy about it I just don't want to go and waste it, I guess being single helped me achieve hard mode.

I'll be honest it was really tough on 14th March, had a drink and urges were insane but managed to keep strong.

Cheers dude

Ik2, GottaBFree, artifact and 2 others like this.
  6. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

You can do it, it's not easy, find what works for you and keep doing it, before you know it 21 days have flown by and so on just try and avoid situations that brings extra added stress.

7. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

That's okay, 34 days is great achievement now aim to go 35 days and more.

GottaBFree, artifact, Jerky and 2 others like this.
  8. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Fantastic, keep going bro!

9. magvor

magvor Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in. One day at a time.

GottaBFree, artifact, Jerky and 2 others like this.
  10. magvor

magvor Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Well, I had the closest call I've had for the last couple of months. Was browsing audiobooks and came across a title which was completely innocuous, but reminded me of the name of some P that I vaguely recalled. There was a bit of a pull - not particularly intense and certainly not an urge, more of a curiosity thing, but definitely "there". Anyway, I reminded myself that "I don't need to do that anymore." It took a couple of rounds of this, but it worked.

Bit of a non-story, but I thought that if I came here and posted it then it might help someone (who might even be me!)

GottaBFree, Ik2, artifact and 5 others like this.
  11. daryl_zero

daryl_zero Fapstronaut

Checking in.

Had a close call this morning, but I got back on track. This is the longest I've gone without p in years.

One day at a time.

GottaBFree, magvor, artifact and 4 others like this.
  12. sjindjin

sjindjin Fapstronaut

Today it's 6 weeks, and more importantly now officially my longest streak ever. Feeling very good about this achievement. After my second relapse I was afraid my streaks would get shorter and shorter, but clearly that's has not happened. Instead, I've only fallen into psubs once in this streak, way less than in the previous streaks. I did find yesterday I needed to remind myself why I am doing this to guard against the whisperings of wormtongue, but a bit of reflection and a journal entry did the trick. Who knows when temptation next comes, but today feeling proud of myself.

13. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Thanks to all of you !! You're help an encouragement has make this a win for all of us. Victory is possible! I thought I couldn't make it and I started thinking that it will be a longer way but it is possible if we commit to win one day at a time!!

I'll make it to get that briefcase soon !! :p
    Congrats @JJ_Kino !! Keep the good way !

artifact, JJ_Kino, GottaBFree and 2 others like this.
  14. magvor

magvor Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

15. Ik2

Ik2 Fapstronaut

Small victories here with my early streak, but a long way to go. I currently try to not think too much about the number of days and just try to live every day in an intentional and meaningful way.

16. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

I'm reading the PMO version of the quitting smoking book. I like it so far.

artifact, JJ_Kino and magvor like this.
  17. magvor

magvor Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in. Struggling today

GottaBFree, artifact and JJ_Kino like this.
  18. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Thanks dude you too!!

emanuel_free, GottaBFree and artifact like this.
  19. movin'onup

movin'onup Fapstronaut

Hi, can I join the group?
    I have read the rules and would like to join this group.

GottaBFree and JJ_Kino like this.
  20. magvor

magvor Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Morning all, checking in

GottaBFree, Juxtaposition and JJ_Kino like this.