1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What gaming achievement are you the most proud of?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Fighter94, Mar 13, 2021.

1. justname

justname Fapstronaut

Any wow players here??

I will mark as my biggest achievement coming into this place as 25 players (mostly with my guild) and crushing hundreds players for hours. That day, R.I.P my hands R.I.P my keyboard and my PC lmao

2. I haven't played WoW since the BC patch. I was pouring way to many hours into it. I still play RPGs or Strategy games on my PC but only when I have time.

3. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

quit all gaming in all device's is ma best achievement

Per_Aspera_ad_Astra likes this.
  4. Playing ghost of sparta and chains of olympus in 2021 when I had postponed all these for my studies back in 2008, 2010.

5. J053H32n4nd32

J053H32n4nd32 Fapstronaut

Going platinum in Overwatch competitive as a Zenyetta on console who didn't call out discords or heals or didn't talk much.

6. JustLeave07

JustLeave07 Fapstronaut

finishing angry birds space ,angry birds star wars II , angry birds star wars , angry birds seasons, Maybe I even completed angry birds Rio , and getting to town hall 10 in clash of clans , upgrading king and queen to lvl 25 and unlocking bowlers and upgrading them to lvl 2 , XD Childish achievements,
    Rest I didn't played much PC games because my pc had just 2gb ram (XD) , I played GTA San Andreas (with lagging) , GTA Vice city , EA Cricket 07.

swordmaster likes this.
  8. SunGazer

SunGazer Fapstronaut

Ranked top 500 in the world in madden 19. Trying to cut back on video games tho haha

FellatiousD likes this.
  9. Yujirō Hanma

Yujirō Hanma Fapstronaut

Reaching 5k mmrs in dota 2 after 3 years 6 months playing it.

10. 108% on Hollow Knight, took me 72 hours

swordmaster likes this.
  11. I have 3 marked the t50 2 in world of tanks

12. swordmaster

swordmaster Fapstronaut

Beating the ninja gaiden trilogy on the nes I guess

13. Honestly man finding glitches in Dead Island with a buddy. They were so unreal and surprising to find along with a Easter Egg. haha

14. I was like top 10K on call of duty 4 multiplayer at one point. I wasted so much time on that game

15. I wasted so much time on Zombies and not ashamed. Probably a few years worth to be honest. haha

16. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

The first time I played a video game, I was 10 years old a ps1 my mother gave me. I remember the next day, I gave it away to a cousin. Never played a video game ever again in my life.

I never liked and still don't like video games. It's not in me.

17. yea not for me also, but the only reason i play is because i am bored and have nothing else to do in my life.

18. I realized I played over the past to escape reality. I majorly played mind bending games with exploration to loose myself. It's amazing when you find that one game that moves you. But as of now I clearly am not interested its a weird change for me, but I can't even do 30 minutes of this massive multiplayer online game.