1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I dreamed a dream.

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Henryforward, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Hello friends.
    I have been having dreams now non stop for 4 days in a row. Two days ago those two where wet.
    Just wondering if any tips on reducing the intensity of these dreams or avoiding them.
    And also when did people start noticing the dreams reducing frequency.
    I have been wearing loose clothing or boxers. Which helped for two weeks then all of a sudden they are happening every night.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

2. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

If those are exclusively sexual, I don't know. If not, I noticed dreaming stopped when I stopped eating many hours before going to sleep. Also, If I went to bed an hour earlier than when I felt sleepy. Those are die hard habits tho.

3. Hmm I don't know if going to be any earlier is possible! I already go to bed by like 9:30 or 10. It's strange it's been since day 14 this streak.

4. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

I would just wait, then. And journal, to take a load off your head.

Henryforward likes this.
  5. Finally had a night without filthy dreams last night! Yes it's perhaps just something that needs to pass.

The Pennsylvanian likes this.
  6. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Absolutely. Just doing something about it is enough for yor psyche to get the message.

Henryforward likes this.