1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Grow taller after puberty

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Keanu Reeves, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Keanu Reeves

Keanu Reeves Fapstronaut

Hi guys...

I am doing two training plans that increase my height.

The first is based on a series of progressively more complex stretches each week.

The second is a training plan made by aspiring NBA players who cannot be accepted due to their short stature.

I've been doing this for a month and a half now, and I've grown 1 1/2 inches, so it's doing pretty well for me. My goal is to gain 1 and a half feet.

Need2Rewire likes this.
  2. Nasyb

Nasyb Fapstronaut

Good job
    What's your age?

3. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

According to your profile it says you are 16 years old, girls grow height until they are 18, and guys grow height until they are 21, still 5 years to go for you.

So I think rather that this is natural development, I was the shortest guy in 6th grade but ended up being one of the tallest in 12th grade when I was still in school.

So don't worry about your height, just eat healthy, live a healthy life, and surely you will gain a nice height as long as your genes support it.

4. You will forever be a traitor to the manlet empire. Don't forget that.

yrjyrj likes this.
  5. Keanu Reeves

Keanu Reeves Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "Nasyb, publicación: 2973333, miembro: 174276"] Buen trabajo
    ¿Cuál es tu edad? [/ QUOTE]
    16 years old

6. Keanu Reeves

Keanu Reeves Fapstronaut

Hello brother, if I am 16 years old ... in fact I know people who grew up with 26 and 38 years old. Growth awaken after puberty and with closed growth plates is possible.

And thanks for the good advice.

7. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

Can you share your plan, exercises.

Keanu Reeves likes this.
  8. Keanu Reeves

Keanu Reeves Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "HE ^ MAN, publicación: 2975407, miembro: 189746"] ¿Puedes compartir tu plan, ejercicios? [/ QUOTE]
    I can't, it is copyrighted to whoever buys it. I cannot give much information.