1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Respect

The whole team needs to be recognized for their hard work.

bellator de Christi likes this.
  2. Pedro.Conquers

Hahahaha Im not even from this world

bellator de Christi likes this.
  3. Pedro.Conquers

Thanks b

No one is perfect and i don’t really want to hangout with “monks” no pun intended hahaha. When you’re in business you are with other wolves. Wolves like to do bad shit. It comes with the territory.

But real talk; if you are truly spiritually connected the saying goes.. “ Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.“

4. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey my friend @fg4795 and fellowship. Everything is ok.
    We try to handle a whole life here :)
    To be honest we all have to realize that Pmo is definitely a serious (perhaps the most serious for some) problem we have to deal with. But on the one hand it isn't the only one, on the other hand we do not only have problems. Thank god we have many blessings in our lives. Everyone is called to discover them and be thankful for them. Dont let our minds get stuck in an addiction. No matter how big it is, because that way it gets bigger. I think in the end we should see it as a page, at least a chapter, of the book of our lives. Certainly not to identify it with the book and give the name to the cover. The cover has our name. The editing and publisher is Heaven, our Father.

Day 667!

5. Pedro.Conquers

Checking in.

Tired and annoyed. I quit TV because that shit is another addiction and way to make your brain bleed.

Need to shower but lazy. Long day lots of work done but not satisfied. But i should be grateful that i got alot of work done and i’am on the right path. Im stilling winning im still good, lots to be happy for.

I want to wake up and shower and hit the gym tomorrow or maybe ill go straight to the gym. Im gonna sweat anyways..

I told my pals in this small town ill rent a car but they keep on lending me theirs but they also take it away when they need it. Kind of annoying cause i can just rent my own fucking car but i dont want to be rude. Ill be here for two more weeks and im gone anyways. Finish my task and then im gone. Greatful for the opportunities i have today.

Checking out

6. Respect .

7. Unfortunatelly, I am doing so shakeeey .

Let's try to correct, though . I am getting tired of failing lately .

8. Nah , it's all fun and games
    till I show "em teeth .

9. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  10. Pedro.Conquers

Sorry monster monk doesn’t even know the game. He's a baby.

11. Pedro.Conquers

Checking in

Mm tired but good day. Was sick yesterday was really hard not to PM. I prayed my ass off and understood that PM was only going to make me feel worse.

Going to an island in a week with my pals; we going to meet some film stars. The girls are hot there and i just saw some videos of them before i came home. My pal’s chick was asking who she should hook me up with.

Now im feeling lonely thinking of PM; also understanding again that it will only making me lonelier and create more distance of real human interaction.

Determined to beat the young monk. Shall see another day. This is exactly the challange i needed @MONSTER MONK

Checking out

12. Pedro.Conquers

Come back Beastboy. You got this. Kill shit then be humble about it.

13. Pedro.Conquers

On a side note from talk shit.

We should have a weekly zoom meeting and have a whatsapp group chat. We can do weekly and monthly recgoniziations* (pardon my spelling).

We can have weekly checkins with everyone and see how everyones doing. Maybe even read a few pages of philosophy.

I have sayian’s # I can find him and put him back in and create a group if everyone is interested.

Thoughts everyone?

14. As for the group it can be a good idea.
    The problem with the meetings is that we all come from different jet-lags.
    It will be really tough to find the right time which is good for everyone.
    But we can have a try if we find an agreement on the group we will create ;)

15. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Yes, we are still in duel.

bellator de Christi and fg4795 like this.
  16. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

17. Has it been 5 days? I think our fight is still going on.

Toni7 likes this.
  18. I think that would be a good idea because it would help with the whole “brotherhood to get better” thing. If we do have a zoom meeting it would probably be better to do it on a Saturday because right now my weekdays are busy with school, homework, and working out.

Pedro.Conquers likes this.