1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What type of girl you like to date? Your dream girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by modern milarepa, Apr 25, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

I like girls that workout, with curves, beautiful face. More young than me.
    That loves sex, very femenine, docile, let's the man take the lead. She has conceived no children.
    With very few past sex partners maximum 3. Humble girl, with no psychological problems, she is happy and smart, if she is funny and spiritual that is a big plus.

A healthy sex drive. That we have chemistry, similar personality and good communication between us.
    I haven't found her but that is the goal.

What is your dream girl?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  2. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Super feminine women. Southern Belles are a huge plus.

3. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

For me a women with beauty, brains, conversation and the ability to make me laugh are pretty much my kryptonite.

modern milarepa likes this.
  4. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

You are looking for a top 5% woman or less. Are you a top 5% man? if not, then work on yourself to be one because if you are not when you find her she is not going to give you the time a day.

I like to date woman I'm attracted to physically, easy going whom I can have fun going out and inside four walls.
    After dating a lot you can see what she is all about and decide if you want something more serious than just dating. I'm with you about the traits she should have but they are not mandatory, like I said you are looking for almost an unicorn, i'm more grounded.

5. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

I dated a lot @p1n198 of very beautiful girls, in my country I can be considered among 5% because of my social status, job and looks. I'm going to improve my job qualifications the next year and I could be even 1-3 %.
    I have seen the more I wait for quality girls, I attract more girls of high value.
    If she never comes that is ok but I will not lower my standards.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
    curling_cobra and ZOR0 like this.
  6. Oliver Gunter

Oliver Gunter Fapstronaut

I'm into smart and modest girls with a naturally beautiful look (no dyed hair, not too much make up, no tattoos,...). She shall not be very political.

7. Metis07

Metis07 Fapstronaut

Kind and feminine, smart (with sense of humor) and natural (not model type, just nice) good-looking (with curves), 17-23 yo, virgin, same religious views.
    Raised in a full family with a farther as a real householder. Better to be able to work from home (hobby) or willing to be a housewife (or at least not 'wasting' too much time on work).
    My unicorn ha-ha

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
    Fat Boy and modern milarepa like this.
  8. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Blond girl with a healthy body and mind , that is not political correct

9. as long as she's nice and looks good

Deckerstar and modern milarepa like this.
  10. UncleBarnacle

UncleBarnacle Fapstronaut

I do not mind saying I adore big girls - BBW and SSBBW - and one day I will marry one, when I find her. That said, intelligence, humor, beauty, in touch with her power and femininity, reads books reads books reads books (PLEASE!) and, like my ex, K, rarely goes on the internet and doesn't own a Smart phone.

Lots of girls in the world, all shapes, sizes and flavors...but a big mama is my flavor!

11. I like girls who are a thick between slim and curvy, must be physically attractive, intelligent, who has same religious views as mine, must be super feminine and housewife type and must let me lead, must not have a feminist type mindset, have high sexual drive, of age between 18-22 and yeah should always motivate to bring out the best in me and if she wears a nose ring then that will be everything.

Am I asking for too much? The efforts I am putting in to make myself better, I think I deserve a girl of my dreams.
    :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2021
  12. here before @Cirilla says taylor swift (no offense btw)

13. Blonde and with an atlethic build. She must be an it nerd with glasses and preferred to have a nice smile and a sense og humor.

Deckerstar and modern milarepa like this.
  14. DuckofDeath

DuckofDeath Fapstronaut

A Latina woman with glasses, a sweet smile, and some tasteful, artistic tattoos. Yum!

Non-Physical Critera: Non-smoker, likes to read, outdoorsy, family oriented.

15. and honestly I get it taylor be mighty fine

16. Younger than me. No kids. Wants kids. Petite. Physically attractive. Modest. Happy. Friendly. At least somewhat conservative.

17. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

18. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

A gal who is very attractive but totally oblivious to that fact.