1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by silenthunter, Apr 12, 2021.

1. BRO I JUST WANNA SLEEP FOR LIKE A MONTH SO I CANN JUST GET BACK TO DAY 30. I FEEL LIKE I LOST THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND AGAIN I HAVE NOT LET GO OF ALL THE GYM PROGRESS I LOST. IT JUST MAKES ME CRY MAN. MAYBE IM TOO CHILDISH AND GET TOO DEPPRESSED TOO EASY. I DONT KNOW. ALL I KNOW IS I AM JUST A PIECE OF GARBAGE NOT WORTH THIS PROCESS. ITS AN IMPOSSIBLE PROCESS ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BRO I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE AT THIS POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE WHERE DO I GO MAN!

3. silenthunter

silenthunter Fapstronaut

Bro, relax. That I had some urges is nothing bad. It's not as it was in the beginning, when an urge was often just equal to relapsing. Your willpower will get stronger, you will be able to beat the urges. And it's not as if was having urges all the time. Right now, the last urges (to which I did not relapse) finished some days ago and right now I'm really quiet and just fine.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
    iwannadie768 likes this.
  4. silenthunter

silenthunter Fapstronaut

Just stay patient and keep trying. It's hard to beat a person who never gives up. I tried for many years and am finally succeeding now. I was severely depressive some years ago, I'm not at all anymore. I'm just a normal person now. And more than that, I'm really really fine. I feel stronger than other men. And it's not the case that I've already reached the end. I have hopes for the future. And it's not only hope. I know that I will become better. I want to climb the sky.

You know the story of the two frogs who fell in a barrel of milk? They tried to get out, but they couldn't. The one frog tried for some minutes, then he said that it was impossible to get out and let himself sink in and died.
    The other frog though didn't want to give up. He had no idea how to get out, but he just kept fighting. He pedaled, and pedaled, and pedaled. He pedaled for a long time. Je just didn't want to give up. Then, eventually, after a long time, the milk that he had pedaled for so long, became butter, and he could jump out of the barrel.

So just keep fighting. Tell yourself: No matter how bad everything is, how sad I am, how bad I am, how weak I am. I will keep fighting.

You know what defines a fighter? It's not never falling. Also a fighter can fall from time to time. But a fighter - in contrast to a looser - will directly get back up after the fall.

You know what defines a winner? He is a fighter. Because it's hard to beat somebody who never gives up.

I'll pray for you, and for everyone around here. We are called to become the generation of fighters. I call you to become the generation of fighters. For our beloved ones. For those who are weak.
    Have you seen American Sniper? The father in the beginning tells something true: There are sheep. And there are wolves, who are about to attack all sheep. But there are sheep dogs, too. They are called to fight against the wolves.

I call you to become a sheep dog.

iwannadie768 likes this.
  5. Thank you for replying man. I just went outside and I was driving around and screaming and going crazy. I could not stop crying. I appreciate your reply man. I am sorry I am just so depressed, I cannot think straight. I just want to kill myself.

6. Dude, my eyes are burning badly cuz of all the crying. I am so sorry man, I just cannot think straight. I just feel like I lost everything, and I have no job and nothing to look forward to. And this chest tear really pisses me off. Bro I was doing amazing until this tear happened man. I really do appreciate you taking the time to read my crazy messages and actually replying to help me out. You have no idea. It means the world. It really calmed me down. I just cry every time when I see people post how they get urges at day 100 or 200+. It just breaks my heart and tears me apart and gives me no hope!!! Like is not the goal that eventually, I want to NOT get insane urges all the time that disrupt every aspect of my life, and I want to NOT crave sitting there in a room alone and watch two other people have sex while playing with myself and thinking messed up thoughts???? Like isn't that the goal. It absolutely makes me lose all hope when you have people demonstrating that a whole 4 months is not enough! Imagine being in my position. Man I got to call the doctor and schedule a follow up appointment for my depression and anxiety medication. I am literally dying on the inside right now.

Again, you have no idea how much I appreciate you replying. It to me right now is the best part of my life.

4:30am likes this.
  7. 4:30am

4:30am Fapstronaut

Hey there brother. I can see that's some hard times right there. I can understand the frustration and the feeling of powerlessness that comes with being a young guytrying to work out what is right and wrong, what is good and evil, what to do with this energy and who has the answers.

When I a teenager this shit started for me, around thirteen. I didn't know what it was doing, and looking back it explains a hell of a lot of shit that went down and I didn't even know about it. I terms making sense of the stages that you are going through, I would like to point you in another direction than nofap right now.

here's some links for you to get lost in.....if you did everything on this list I'm about to write out (I'm just gonna list things that I know always work for me, and I'll add more periodically, and if anyone wants to add suggestions go ahead) and I mean you actually do/listen/read/enact them all, and you still feel like killing yourself, I'd be relly surprised at the conconction of reasons you'd comeup with as to why.

1. Read Iron John and take lots of notes when they come to you
    2. Watch an hour of Jordan Peterson every day for a month.
    3. Go to three boxing gyms, and talk to the head coaches - and see if they'll help and train you.
    4. Spend a morning per week on the water, fishing or out swimming.
    5. Read The Game
    6. Find a wingman, get out on the town, work your stuff, meet some girls
    7. Pump Iron, if you can't join a gym - find some cheap second hand stuff on craiglist
    8. If you don't have a job or a pursuit, get one just casual or part time
    9. Check out Grant Morrison and sigil magic, if you're going to bust nuts, at least do it with some intentions
    10. Find a confession booth and let it all come out, make a confession
    11. Write one page per day, it doesn't matter if at night or during the day and it doens't matter if it's dark or whatever, just journal it until you have finished writing about everything that you are angry about
    12. Think of the kind of girl you really want in your life, and imagine having her as a girlfriend, everyday and think of the cool shit you could do with her
    13. Buy a punching bag and hit the fucking thing for 15 minutes a day
    14. Pick a place in the world that you would like to visit if you had a backpack and $1000 to spend for two weeks
    15. Delete all the negative shit on your harddrive including bad friends and violent music or anything that gets you in a shit mood
    16. Reach out to people on couchsurfing in your dream country to visit
    17. Log onto airbnb and check out the experiences in the new country for fun ideas
    18. Read Blankets by Craig Thompson
    19. Find a beach and drive out or catch a train out to it the next time its sunny and lay in the sun for a day and soak up the Sun's energy
    20. Head to a hardware store, buy some lumber and build yourself a table, or just a small side desk (lots of videos of how tos online)
    21. Put some good music on and clean up your room and take out the trash

Onwards,

4:30am

8. silenthunter

silenthunter Fapstronaut

No problem. Don't be afraid of the urges at 100 days or further. You are so much stronger at 100 days than in the beginning. And those urges won't bother you all the time. I had almost no urges between day 60 and day 100. Around day 100 the devil came to tempt, but he did not succeed. And I am so calm now.

You know, some years ago, I was at such a low point. I was so depressed. I was mentally ill. I didn't know how to get out of there. I had almost no hope (the only hope was through religion). I fell so often.

And now I am so happy. So quiet. No mental illness anymore at all. Depression has left.
    Just for you to know: It is possible to get out of there. Be like the other frog. Never give up, even though you don't see the progress you make. Be a fighter, keep fighting. That will eventually make you a winner.

I pray for you.

iwannadie768 likes this.
  9. Thank you guys so much. It means the world man. I really am at the lowest point ever right now. I am just so unstable. I really needed this. Again man I cannot thank you enough for taking the time out to reply and try to help despite me being so negative. I am sorry man I cannot help it, I am just the most negative person you will ever come across. My hope is that I can go the whole summer starting from now PMO-Free. I guess it starts here.

silenthunter likes this.
  10. theends

theends Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey man, great milestone and I hope you can keep this up well into the future. Just wondering if there were any other things you would use to forget about urges and overcome them besides physical activity and if you have any tips. Thanks

11. silenthunter

silenthunter Fapstronaut

- I think maybe the most important thing is to recognize urges early and to say NO then at the very beginning. Because I made the experience that very often urges are only small in the beginning, and if you - maybe subconsciously, that's why recognizing them early is important - give them then a "maybe" instead of a definite "NO" they just get bigger and bigger until they become almost irresistible. So fighting urges early is very important I think. In the beginning they are a lot easier to overcome.
    - Concentrate on your work. Try to only focus on your work.
    - Do other things. For me it was going outside with my dog, meeting friends, going to a shop to buy groceries, taking a cold shower (I didn't do them very often, only 1 or 2 times when I had an urge, but it was effective), going to a shooting range.
    - pushups (like I said). I think they are very effective, because it's very simple: The blood goes from your genitals to your muscles.
    - praying
    - being around people is sometimes also good

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
    theends likes this.
  12. theends

theends Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I appreciate your reply and thanks for the insight and tips. I'll definitely take this into account. :emoji_thumbsup:

silenthunter likes this.
  13. silenthunter

silenthunter Fapstronaut

You are welcome. I hope it helps, there are surely still other things that one could put on the list. Best of luck.

theends likes this.
  14. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

I’m one day until 100 days. I feel better spiritually. There’s no contest.

silenthunter likes this.
  15. Helfiger

Helfiger Fapstronaut