1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

365 days no PMO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by modern milarepa, May 1, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Counter: 365 days no PMO, semen retention

How to do it?
    Just relax, that is the key. The nofap journey is all about being relax. You don't need anything more. One simple word relax. Don't focus on results, attracting girls, money, success, failure, flatlines, feelings.
    You need to go beyond mind and body to achieve something that is a basic human need as it is the desire of procreation. Only a relax man can achieve the unachievable.

Don’t recall. Let go of what has passed.
    Don’t imagine. Let go of what may come.
    Don’t think. Let go of what is happening now.
    Don’t examine. Don’t try to figure anything out.
    Don’t control. Don’t try to make anything happen.
    Rest. Relax, right now, and rest.

Conclusion: relax

Last edited: May 1, 2021
  2. Shin Iu

Shin Iu Fapstronaut

2 more years to go? Haha! You will finish 3 years journey at some point!

3. modern milarepa

3 years 3 months 3 days
    That is a good looking number

4. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Well done brother! As usual great tips, hope your studies are going well.

Abzu and modern milarepa like this.
  5. hahaha i am on day 79 because of alot wet dreams i can't see my benefits but still surviving

6. InnerMan

InnerMan Fapstronaut

Congrats!!!

Interesting the see that you've chosen relaxation as the cornerstone. It's only one piece of the puzzle, there's much more to it than that. It's important though, I agree.

Keep it up

7. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

These are some wise words, the main trigger for me to relapse in masturbation is fear of failure, and that’s what prompts me to seek the dopamine release from it to soothe my mind. Indeed that’s what caused me to wank again just this evening. I can’t afford to let my guard down like that anymore, I’ve lived with masturbation long enough. I certainly do need to relax more, and this is something I can practice whenever I feel the stress and fear of failure inside me.

8. Rexbrent

Rexbrent Fapstronaut

I am on 600+ Hardmode still flatline . I cant still look at girls faces even. Even if i stare i get feeling of anxiety/ panic in brain . Very bad feeling . Its gets normal after sometime though. Will i be at a stage in future where i can reach to a state where i feel normal while looking at women . Pls advise me

modern milarepa likes this.
  9. Always Keep Going

Always Keep Going Fapstronaut

Sometimes one leisurely respite is all it takes to get us going again. Overworking is, sure enough, another route to relapse. Treat your mind right, men.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  10. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

Are you focusing on other aspects of your life as well? Such as exercising? Eating good food?

maybe try taking a public speaking class in order to feel more comfortable talking to people

11. eternal fanatic

eternal fanatic Fapstronaut

Thanks for your example! I've tried so many times to quit and have failed. You give me hope though, and I'm greatful for your advice.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  12. modern milarepa

Did you suffer from anxiety before?
    Hardmode you say.. You never relapsed this 600 days?

The thing with long streak, you are creating an excessive amount of energy and if you don't channel this energy it goes to your negative traits like your anxiety, anger, fear, pride.

Also if it's hard mode this means you are not balancing your energy with femenine energy.

Advice will be to have meaningful non ejaculatory sex with a girl.

If that is not possible then do dan tien meditation and later microcosmic orbit meditation to balance and channel your sexual energy.

You can find this meditation in the book
    The tao of health, sex and longevity by Daniel Reid. In the meditation section.

Also outdoor sports helps

Koli Pratham likes this.