1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

Day 9 done! Some stressful days ahead so the temptation to give in will be strong. I need to be extra careful.

Ready_to_Stop, MS PBH, bromor and 4 others like this.
  2. daslight61

daslight61 Fapstronaut

Can someone do a youtube on how to navigate this website for use.
    I signed up and paid to the 90 challenge, but not sure
    how to get optimum use of website, groups, meetings or accountability

Vendidad, Ready_to_Stop and bromor like this.
  3. daslight61

daslight61 Fapstronaut

Also, it should say day 2, but it says day 0..I thought we were suppose to use the update day counter button for each day of success,
    I have been signing in each day, resetting it.

Vendidad, Ready_to_Stop and bromor like this.
  4. BraveBear

BraveBear Fapstronaut

Oof! Day 27/90
    This is not easy. I definitely still have a lot of energy...but temptations abound.
    Well, to look at the bright side, at least I don't go on Instagram and torture myself.

It really is more strategic, psychologically, to WIN at a 3-day challenge and enjoy the triumph and victoy, than it is to fail 50 times at a 90-day challenge. Some of you fellow warriors *might* be better off experiencing a sequence of WINS by starting off with shorter challenges and crushing them! Just a thought. The choice is yours. I know that it's possible to do whatever you put your mind to.

Vendidad, Zori, Ready_to_Stop and 3 others like this.
  5. BraveBear

BraveBear Fapstronaut

No no, you set your counter once you begin a streak of days in which you don't fap. You only need to set it once. So you can go in and enter the last day that you broke down and fapped and from that point on, it will update for you. So, yes, there are actually a lot of different ways to use the forums here. I would say the most common is:

1) Start a challenge that is REASONABLE, like a 3-day, 5-day, 1-week...etc. Like, something that is tough, but achievable.
    2) Every day, post a quick check in in that particular forum, like we're doing here.

I think that's the most basic. But to add onto that, reach out to a few users and try to find and accountability partner...someone who is as determined as you and just check in with them either here or by phone or text. It makes a difference. But again, my advice is to start with challenges that you can CRUSH and build from there. I've done 45 days before, so that's the only reason why I'm attempting 90...and it's hard.

Okeydoke, good luck!

Vendidad, Zori, Ready_to_Stop and 2 others like this.
  6. RedOnTheReboot

RedOnTheReboot Fapstronaut

Almost half way, 10pm tonight will be 44 days. Feeling good even though I had a lonely weekend. Cancelled dates, friends with other plans and my thoughts and me.

Great gym session this morning and approaching pre lockdown strength. Is the NoFap helping? Maybe :)

7. daslight61

daslight61 Fapstronaut

Thank you Brave bear for clearing that up for me. I joined the 90 day, however, I think your idea of smaller goals is better. It is like running a race, and one has to start small to guild strength. Cheers

Puretim, Vendidad, Zori and 2 others like this.
  8. daslight61

daslight61 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your feedback Keep gong.

Vendidad, I'M DC, Zori and 4 others like this.
  9. raxisa

raxisa Fapstronaut

Day 14, definitely getting tougher now :emoji_guardsman:

Puretim, Vendidad, I'M DC and 6 others like this.
  10. daslight61

daslight61 Fapstronaut

11. X_X

X_X New Fapstronaut

12. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

Starting Today. Day 0. I Will make 90 days. After 365 Days.

13. freedom44

freedom44 Fapstronaut

Day 2/90!

Made a list of all things to accomplish each day that will me overcome this. Polishing it as I go through each day and marking off each day as complete if I do the list.

14. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

15. Mr. Forrest

Mr. Forrest Fapstronaut

16. nfwarrior23

nfwarrior23 Fapstronaut

17. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 8

I set a target of minimum 30 km bike riding and did 35 km yesterday! I loved it - was really tough the second half when your muscles get tired and thats when the actual test to your discipline and determination is :) Kind of similar with this challenge or anything hard really!

Keep going guys

18. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut